H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Loot still fucked up. Just went through 30-40 houses right now and saw a grand total of 1 bottle of saline and 2-3 goggles.

Also Romero's supermarket decent place to get food, went through it and saw 10 MREs and 1 can of food.
The smaller housing developments are typically full of food. I forgot which one but I bet I found 5-6 Apple Turnovers and i'm finding a lot more stuff in Refrigerators and Cabinets as of last night. If you have access the animal traps and campfires, you can generate a lot of food.

ili_sl

shitlord
The multi-character thing really gives you a big advantage. not only does it let you mule and camp the best loot spots, you can camp them in your "base" to finish off someone if things go bad.

Bruman

Golden Squire
This is the game Smed originally teased as "a love letter to SWG's crafting", correct? Anyone feel that has lived up even remotely?

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
Does it require you to wait in que though if there is one or does it bypass it?

It does kind of ruin the game though if people just camp with all the best stuff and only go out with a bow to scavenge.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yea that's the problem with multiple characters. Rust with the naked scavenging but any loot was stored in a base you could break into, not offline character.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
All righty so I picked this up yesterday, been running around having fun but I simply cannot find any metal..
Good times.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
All righty so I picked this up yesterday, been running around having fun but I simply cannot find any metal..
Good times.
Best way to get metal is to find a crowbar and then just go bang on a vehicle. I've been finding crow bars in tool chests within industrial areas, in bathtubs within residential, and on the shelves/inside top cabinets within the office building cubicles.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
i love how it says population MED. Log into Antidote. you are 20 in the queue! lol

anyways, kcxiv1 so dont kill me if you see me!

Duskoy_sl

shitlord
Got home, bought and downloaded game. Went on for about 15 minutes, ran around. Some guy screamed "fuck you" as I was changing settings and axe'd me in the face. Logged off to go walk my dog and now the game won't load back up. I get a black screen after hitting play, tried running as administrator and I still get the black screen. Went to the game file and switched it to window mode and rather then a black screen it's a windowed white screen that sits there for 5 min then closes.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This shouldnt be in the MMORPG section cause back when server capped at 200 users (like H1Z1 i guess) they were Multiplayer Online games.
Upping the server cap to way over 1000 users the games became MASSIVE.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Got home, bought and downloaded game. Went on for about 15 minutes, ran around. Some guy screamed "fuck you" as I was changing settings and axe'd me in the face. Logged off to go walk my dog and now the game won't load back up. I get a black screen after hitting play, tried running as administrator and I still get the black screen. Went to the game file and switched it to window mode and rather then a black screen it's a windowed white screen that sits there for 5 min then closes.
reinstall the game? i never had that happen, just the annoying G29 or 99 or whatever it was errors.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
The game is a true survival game. The first time you die it corrupts your file and you have to spend another $20.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Games fun, but it's easy to get burned out in a session when you have a bad streak.

I had a wolf fucking appear on the third floor of an apartment building, then some guy come and fist fight me. I probably would have beaten him if the wolf didn't bite me twice.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Do we have a camp yet.. i'm afraid to log in my main until we have a decent size group and a little defense stirring around lol. The game, at least for me, gets better each day. People are coming into their own and some of the social dynamics that made DayZ so much fun is beginning to surface.