H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This game uses the same engine as PS2 there is zero chance of it not being cheater infested.

PS2 was a decent game that the cheaters have literally destroyed going from 20 to 2 servers over the course of two years.

SoE ether was unable are simply didn't care.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I was having a decent amount of fun last night until that highlight I posted. Getting shot through the ceiling is bullshit. Especially when you have to be able to access the police station to really get shit like ammo and guns and it's just a fucking hackfest there.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Regular servers are indeed unplayable right now between loot spawn issues and hackers in pleasant valley, unless you like playing Legolas Simulator I guess.

Pizoi

Golden Squire
I can see this going the way of APB where they'll promise the moon in terms of cheat detection/prevention/banning, but never accomplishing a goddamned thing. They'll keep providing the illusion of actually doing something, posting lists of names of banned people; it might actually make a dent while the game still costs $20 to get in to... but once they fully open the door and go F2P, the floodgates will open and never close again.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
fuck, made top 15 twice. Its alot of fun, no hackers today in BR which is cool. BR is alot of fun, i hope they improve on it especially when the map gets bigger. I would like to see the random bears in battle royal still for the folks hiding in the forrests all the time. Cause its alot easier to just hang out outside the city and pick people off.

Oldbased

> Than U
fuck, made top 15 twice. Its alot of fun, no hackers today in BR which is cool. BR is alot of fun, i hope they improve on it especially when the map gets bigger. I would like to see the random bears in battle royal still for the folks hiding in the forrests all the time. Cause its alot easier to just hang out outside the city and pick people off.
Not out of the question. Many times BR doesn't make the patch notes but it changes drastically every week with features and changes.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
they made zombies a pain in the ass. they are kind of all over. and they seem to turned up the AI, because them fuckers followed me everywhere and they seem way more aggressive. I need sleep bad, but wanted to check it out. found an AR15 in a house too.

I Also seen a few doors that were off their hinges. i never seen that before in town really. Maybe i missed it, but it seemed odd.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah zombies definitely more aggressive, pathing also makes it slightly more challenging to one shot them, though I usually just Q-push them when they're close then headshot them. Seeing multiples aggro more also.

I've definitely gotten $20 out of it, if they can solve the hacking long term they've got a keeper.

Oldbased

> Than U
Found 2 ammo crates today among other things. Wonder if they spawn, I can't imagine 2 airdrops never got looted, unless the people all killed each other.

Needless

Toe Sucker
does battle royale require an event ticket? or can you just queue it up if you manage to catch the server to be joinable

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
does battle royale require an event ticket? or can you just queue it up if you manage to catch the server to be joinable
Right nOw its open to everyone. Getting in takes a bit of work but once u understand how their system works u can get in faster

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
yeah, Jimmy talked about that, they are going to redo that whole log in system soon. I absolutely hate that queue system myself.
Their entire UI is pretty shitty, to be honest. They're just lucky that their competition is ArmA/DayZ, which is even worse.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
yeah, i like the simple and not flashy UI, i hate the BR Queue system though. At least have it be like the PS2 one. click it then maybe you can log into a regular server and when its time to play BR you just warp there.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Decide to see how loot spawning is going, so pick a random new server. Play for about half an hour, get to pleasant vally, fuckyea.jpg I found a pistol, a helmet, some other goodies. Run around looking for bullets, find like 6 finally. See some dude with a military backpack, doesn't notice me, time to make some murder. Unload all rounds in to him, he doesn't move, bow him some, still doesn't move. My face when I realize I logged on to a pve server -_-