H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Zx88_sl

shitlord
Yeah this dude seems to be rolling in the $$ for streaming. I think it has to be a business that donated the money... or maybe it is a cumulative amount from some crazy person with more money then brains.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
does BR require a ticket yet, or is it still free? thats the mode i have the most interest in, just cause i loved the fucking jap movie.

What we need is more professionals using LSD while they work, anyone remember that pitcher in the 70s to throw a no hitter high on acid? was the shit bro
No, it doesnt require tickets.

I play the core game though, i dont even fuck with Battle Royale anymore. its ok, but its mostly people just waiting at the edge of the fuckign gas creeping in inch by inch until they get to the middle or some dudes in a vehicle sitting in the middle waiting for the guys to inch by inch to them. Half the time you just fucking sit there. Only time its actually fun imo is right at the very beggining and right at the very end. the middle of the game (which lasts the longest) is boring as shit to me.

Anyways, a few of us play on reanimation server. Its a med pop server, has enough people but not too many, because high pop servers are not fun imo.

Xevy

Log Wizard
CNDthe3rd is the biggest bro ever. He does have some funny moments, but his fucking 50/50 bulls retro hat is enough for me not to watch. Summit rarely plays BR's anymore, but I prefer him as he's pretty decent at shooting/okay at tactics and he doesn't try to appease his retarded chat. Serious Gaming Alan and Victoria are awful at it and I think people just watch them to stare at Victoria's rack. LegendaryLea, as annoying as she is, is actually pretty decent at the game and funny to people in game. She doesn't play it as much anymore. Lirik hasn't played it in forever and I can't stand him most of the time.

The main game does need a major overhaul. Bases need to be limited. Right now all the major servers look like major fucking shanty towns. They also need to up the server population for most servers as you run around waiting to see/fight people and rarely do. When you do they're a gang already fully geared from their base and you're raped.

BR's are the heart of this game and with some more tweaks they can be really great. Grenades are clunky as fuck to use, but are amazing in a lot of situations. The stun grenade gives the old fashioned EQ blind where everything is black on your screen except bearing, ammo capacity, and health. The m9 is still buggy as fuck and some bullets do as much as 30% dmg to cars each. That combined with macros is bad news. Hardcore BR's are fun as fuck and nullify car camping pretty well. I really enjoy them especially since hackers have a hard time using their programs in first person and most Asians don't play it. The game size itself fluctuates from 50-90 people though, which is perfect for everyone getting time to loot/gear then have decent shoot outs.

If they really do charge $7 a month for free BR passes, that might be a deal breaker.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
yeah, i dont get Lirik's appeal. I try to watch and the only thing i can think of is, that he's pretty good at games, but once he starts takign questions questions like its fucking love lines, i x that shit out fast. lol\

Yeah,t hey need to only allow like 2 shacks and 2 plots per person. or hell even just 1 plot and 1 shack per person. Some people go way fucking ovarboard. I dont like playing on High Pop servers. I like medium players with about 50 or so people.

Oldbased

> Than U
I knew CDN back from WCG years ago. He is legit that he does work part time delivering meals to sick/elderly people and donates part of his money to charity. He also gives away more than most streamers in weekly stuff. I've had access to his whitelist server like 10 days now but haven't played H1Z1 since March.
My next game is ARK.
Currently playing Reign of Kings

OLEBASS!! What is up brotha long time no see, ya looking forward to ARK as well i guess nect time i see you we shall ride upon velociraptors!

Oldbased

> Than U
I used to say I would never sub to people on Twitch but I have taken to quite a few streamers. Of the 10 I sub to, only 1 is female however and I have only ever given her a $20 donation. I give a few of the others male ones that every few days.
Johnny49 has taught me well that the only time you should give a woman $20 or more is when she ties her hair up and about to do a favor for it.

After hanging on sub servers and playing with streamers in various games while they stream and having got into a few RP communities I am considering streaming myself once ARK comes out. I have the PC for it, I just lack a 2nd monitor and decent headset/mic and a room I can scream profanities until 4am without being shot by Shelly. The other issue is my health has sunk bad the past month with a bad diagnosis and I have a job already I love, but I worry about being able to continue to work short and long term in it.

I do know what you mean Tecknoe though. I puke inside every damn time I see a girl streamer talk about money issues then some dork donates $500 and be like it's ok baby here is your fucking rent, snapchat me bae?
Twitch should enable the ability to donate $1000 and execute people. They'd call me Kylebass in under a year.

Oldbased

> Than U
OLEBASS!! What is up brotha long time no see, ya looking forward to ARK as well i guess nect time i see you we shall ride upon velociraptors!
Absolutely! June 2nd won't be long off. I'll be chilling in agar.io/reign of kings and gta5 and/or going to see Mad Max over and over and over until then.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
does night time get cheesed in this game like the dayZ SA where you could put the brightness all the way up switch a few settings and everything was black and white at night giving perfect visibility.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
does night time get cheesed in this game like the dayZ SA where you could put the brightness all the way up switch a few settings and everything was black and white at night giving perfect visibility.
There isnt really a reason to cheese int he night time, its not all that dark unless the moon isnt out. Even then there is night vision googles.

Zx88_sl

shitlord
Was watching another stream and smedley was in chat. Said they are working on a 2 man and 5 man team BR. That would be pretty cool. Also:
j_smedley: almost time for me to get the tequila out and play BR myself
j_smedley: if you see me in game I'm DGCbroikillu

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Was watching another stream and smedley was in chat. Said they are working on a 2 man and 5 man team BR. That would be pretty cool. Also:
that would be fun, but i like it better where you can team up but still get shot in the back, make it to the final 2 then you guys go fight club.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Absolutely! June 2nd won't be long off. I'll be chilling in agar.io/reign of kings and gta5 and/or going to see Mad Max over and over and over until then.
How is RoK? is it like a medieval h1z1?

im gonna be playing BR all day today i think if anyone wants to run a 2man team or something, fucked around last night in a few games even though i died within bout 45minutes each time it was great, i somehow managed to make it down to like 35 players my first time but i landed in the middle of no where and was basically running from each landmark empty handed hoping to find a body or some spoils some stacked motherfucker left, it was pretty intense creeping around corners and seeing a couple gunman but them not seeing you, waiting a couple minutes to trace their tracks and hope they left something of value behind.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
so anyone with a YY in their name = chinese hacker, appearently its some chinese website and these dudes stream while hacking lmao.

Also anyone else not able to change graphic settings, im trying to turn it down from ultra to low not an FPS issue preference in shooters, i switch them it tells me the games gonna need a restart i restart load back up settings are the same as before.

i guess so far 24thousand hackers have been banned in grand total.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
370+ BR wins on summit jesus christ teaming is OP in BR.

ok.... summit just sniped a car with a pistol from assault rifle distance, am i missing something? seems pretty unlikely to actually hit the car he was aiming at, while it was moving at the distance it was moving with a pistol..

aimbot is one thing streamers could get away with if they wanted too(there is no visual effect, and unless you are a complete idiot you can hide the use), not accusing him just saying, the car was incredibly far from him and the accuracy of a pistol from that far on a moving car he took it from full to nothing in a clip or so, just seemed really unlikely, he even had a rifle on his back didnt bother to use it at that distance.

lol oddly enough someone mentioned h1z1 keeping the client open all the time to catch cheaters, he was insanely sketched out like "oh god i dont want them knowing what i do in my spare time im gonna have to uninstall and reinstall all the time!"

are the servers down? i was just watching summit play he logged off bout 20minutes ago, just tried to get on and everything is grey'd out even regular servers.