H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
They put in some new anti cheat that has been banning people left and right with esp and aimbot. Obviously not all will be banned, but they are getting a fuckton of people. the bitching on the cheat forums is pretty funny.

Zx88_sl

shitlord
370+ BR wins on summit jesus christ teaming is OP in BR.

ok.... summit just sniped a car with a pistol from assault rifle distance, am i missing something? seems pretty unlikely to actually hit the car he was aiming at, while it was moving at the distance it was moving with a pistol..

aimbot is one thing streamers could get away with if they wanted too(there is no visual effect, and unless you are a complete idiot you can hide the use), not accusing him just saying, the car was incredibly far from him and the accuracy of a pistol from that far on a moving car he took it from full to nothing in a clip or so, just seemed really unlikely, he even had a rifle on his back didnt bother to use it at that distance.

lol oddly enough someone mentioned h1z1 keeping the client open all the time to catch cheaters, he was insanely sketched out like "oh god i dont want them knowing what i do in my spare time im gonna have to uninstall and reinstall all the time!"

are the servers down? i was just watching summit play he logged off bout 20minutes ago, just tried to get on and everything is grey'd out even regular servers.
They were talking about the new ESEA client having to be on 24/7, was nothing to do with H1Z1. And the dude doesn't have 370+ wins... he's just trolling people.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
They put in some new anti cheat that has been banning people left and right with esp and aimbot. Obviously not all will be banned, but they are getting a fuckton of people. the bitching on the cheat forums is pretty funny.
what forum? ive been following iwantcheatsss or something like that, not many seemed to have gotten banned but the hack is down.

i heard like a number around 24k total have been banned so far as of yesterday i think, or very recent.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Is this game worth playing now?
Depeends what you are looking for i guess. Recently the hacking has seriously been cut down, but as always, there are still people that are doing it. Alot getting banned alot faster too.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Br's a pretty fun, especially with a few friends. The open world game is okay, but unless it's like squad vs squad or you like making friends, it's very bare.

Also back to streamers, I just saw this persons avatar and said "GUH-WHAAAA?!?!!"

Twitch

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
yeah i wanna do some BR's today/tonight with a few people we had a play session last night and even in pleasent valley (sp) everything was picked we came across a few people and a few actual squads in a car but we had nothing more than a handful of bullets vs their full arsenal.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
yeah i wanna do some BR's today/tonight with a few people we had a play session last night and even in pleasent valley (sp) everything was picked we came across a few people and a few actual squads in a car but we had nothing more than a handful of bullets vs their full arsenal.
Im down for some BR later, not the core game as they are gong to wipe the servers in the AM. So tomorrow ill be base building. We stood pretty m uch no chance with 1 gun and bow an arrows and them dudes were fully loaded. lol Was fun tho.

Zx88_sl

shitlord
Where aboots on the Antidote server do the RR people congregate at? I've never tried the building aspect of this game so want to give it a try.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Looking for bros that wanna either play on a server and get into trouble or some BR's msg me if you want in, in about the next 25min

Xevy

Log Wizard
June 16th has some good changes coming:

AK47
Walky talkies, Radios
Party BR's (2, 5)
BR leaderboards

Pretty big one for the mass population that just plays BR's. I think walky talkies are their way of tracking teammates across the map.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
June 16th has some good changes coming:

AK47
Walky talkies, Radios
Party BR's (2, 5)
BR leaderboards

Pretty big one for the mass population that just plays BR's. I think walky talkies are their way of tracking teammates across the map.
they also tossed in a few other things. the lookout tower is on test server now and the deck expansion is as well.

They been really adding a bunch of stuff every patch.