H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

The game is much better for me as far as hackers go i havent encountered one since the wipe same as Olebass. Its still brutal and you can lose all your shit in seconds and there isnt a god damn thing you can do about it

Oldbased

> Than U
The game is much better for me as far as hackers go i havent encountered one since the wipe same as Olebass. Its still brutal and you can lose all your shit in seconds and there isnt a god damn thing you can do about it

And people wonder why I pull out my 357 in RL when I come to a closed door now.

Xevy

Log Wizard

Hahaha, that happened on my server. I bet that was the house by the Opfer Wilderness camp. I recognize the RickGrimes dude. He was in that bathroom and my friend I were in there and I go "uhh... bathroom door is closed." My friend charges in with pistol, gets AR'd a ton, shoots him a couple times, and my friend dies. All I have is a bow. I peep slowly around the corner bow drawn, see him out of AR bullets with his bow, *kerplunk* he's dead. Shotgun/AR/3 Pistols for us. Fuck all for him.

They have a huge mega base up on the top of the hill there and I'm pretty sure they just come out and wreck people with pistols or guns and then go back in and store everything they looted. Group of 4+ of them.

I played 10+ hours last two days since wipe. 0 hacker incidents until last night as a fresh spawn I got invisible punched to death. That could've just been a render failing of a player or an environment problem, but may have been a hacker.

Yep it was the single cabin in Opfer, I had just swung by my stash to grab a pistol and plugs/battery to get a car going. Checked the cabin for some pistol ammo and bam.... Funny thing is normally i only see a stray noob out there maybe once a day, and this shit happened at 3AM... freakin scared the shit out of me

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
So they posted that Hordes and zombie AI are going to be turned up possibly next week. That should be interesting

Needless

Toe Sucker
I have a hard time enjoying the core version of this game.. as fun as it is in the beginning when you have nothing and you just bow fools in the head. Once you find some loot and inevitably die to a group of gankers/hackers theres just little motive to restart and do it again, knowing your progress will be back to 0 within a few hours at most.

PVE servers are just boring as hell too

Also, what happens if you get 100% of the h1z1 virus injected into yourself?

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I have a hard time enjoying the core version of this game.. as fun as it is in the beginning when you have nothing and you just bow fools in the head. Once you find some loot and inevitably die to a group of gankers/hackers theres just little motive to restart and do it again, knowing your progress will be back to 0 within a few hours at most.

PVE servers are just boring as hell too

Also, what happens if you get 100% of the h1z1 virus injected into yourself?
The virus isnt turned on yet, its still being reworked. you are supposed to go through stages when you get the virus, then eventually yyou turn into a zombie and die lol

This game is just about how long you can stay alive thats it nothing more, nothing less. Its never meant to be nothing more. Kill or be killed.

Oldbased

> Than U
The virus isnt turned on yet, its still being reworked. you are supposed to go through stages when you get the virus, then eventually yyou turn into a zombie and die lol

This game is just about how long you can stay alive thats it nothing more, nothing less. Its never meant to be nothing more. Kill or be killed.
They changed that design doc some. Initially with some planned changes coming where the longer you live the better you become at doing everything from running to aiming and so forth. Now I believe it is planned even a step beyond that.
Eventually you will gain advantages the longer you stay alive.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
I had a fun bug today. Fresh spawn, throwing and shredding things as usual and I somehow threw away my HAND. It wouldn't let me pick anything up, had to go hug a zombie and respawn again.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I had a fun bug today. Fresh spawn, throwing and shredding things as usual and I somehow threw away my HAND. It wouldn't let me pick anything up, had to go hug a zombie and respawn again.
its rare but it happens, i had it happen to me while tryign to shot a bow. I couldnt do anything, i couldnt even run it was more of the slow walk that happens when your are aiming the bow. have to log out and back in.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
They changed that design doc some. Initially with some planned changes coming where the longer you live the better you become at doing everything from running to aiming and so forth. Now I believe it is planned even a step beyond that.
Eventually you will gain advantages the longer you stay alive.
That would be cool, makes you really want to stay alive to get the upper hand. Cant wait until they put in the other shit they been wanting too. I think they got alot of the major shit pretty much squashed. I know that loot will be played with over and over and over and over, but after the upping of the zombie AE and Hordes. IT should be about adding more stuffs.

Oldbased

> Than U
Still can't believe they fixed no clip as far as the logging goes. So nice not to fall through your floors when logging in. Also prevents people from rushing past walls/defenses now.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
ALl servers are down now, i was in the top 30 on a BR, good positioning loaded up with massive ammo military pack and some FA kits, then i seen a servers are coming down in 2 minutes.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Server we play on was fucked. Infinity backpacks and literally, LITERALLY nothing else. It was hilarious. Then we switched to Server B. Infinity guns, ammo, twine, everything. EXCEPT: Backpacks. I shit you not I killed 20+ armed people and only framed backpacks except one guy had a blue backpack. Kind of funny.

It was pretty awesome having 150 pistol shots, but the server was medium pop so it was a goddamn fox hunt the entire time.