H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Oldbased

> Than U
Playing on a medium population server and I found the weird mansion/garage deal in the north-west of the map is the single best place for weapons I've ever seen. I have 3 AR-15s in storage(1 on my and my friend's person) 2 hunting rifles(with one on each person as well) and entirely too many pistols. Ammo is sparse but a couple of lucky zombie kills and now we have a pile of that as well. I've still never once seen a weapon in the police station so walking into the mansion and finding 2 ARs and a hunting rifle in one go was astounding to me.
The reason for never finding one in the PD is based on how the current spawning works. For a item to spawn a little bit of time must pass and NO ONE be within ~100 meters of it. The PD constantly has traffic in and around it preventing spawns most of the time.
Every other camp in the world right now is spawning weapons at insane rates however. Especially around camp fires hidden on the ground. Just TAB near most npc campfires you'll find guns/melee and other crap.
The place you mentioned is the governor mansion and is a decent source of ammo, even if limited.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
anyone still experiencing alot of hackers? i have only had one mess with me all week and that was in battle Royale. I know there out there, but its not to the point where i was like wtf am i even logging in. Are they starting to get a handle on it?

Oldbased

> Than U
anyone still experiencing alot of hackers? i have only had one mess with me all week and that was in battle Royale. I know there out there, but its not to the point where i was like wtf am i even logging in. Are they starting to get a handle on it?
We had one hit us last night in our house. Basically was ESPing people's ammo/guns. We didn't put any ammo back in the house and today so far everything been untouched.
So some still out there, but nothing like 2 weeks ago where you ran into one everyplace you went.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
We had one hit us last night in our house. Basically was ESPing people's ammo/guns. We didn't put any ammo back in the house and today so far everything been untouched.
So some still out there, but nothing like 2 weeks ago where you ran into one everyplace you went.
Im thinking their anti hack program is getting them and recognizing them alot faster.

Oldbased

> Than U
Im thinking their anti hack program is getting them and recognizing them alot faster.
Possible. I have seen a lot of reddit posts why was I banned I don't cheat posts the past few days.
Not even sure why they post those since no one on Reddit can do anything about it, let alone verify it.

Either way looking forward to this next week, I think soon we'll start seeing new stuff added in/changed.
Keep in mind literally EVERYTHING in the game right now is a placeholder to test out systems and how things work. Crafting/building/many weapons and armors are still yet to be added in. Eventually when they do the new render tech we'll have much father range, larger map and air vehicles.

Oldbased

> Than U
Uhh when I try and launch the game it just goes to the launchpad but then that blacks out and nothing. Revalidated my files and it still does that.
I have nothing on that. It has to be something driver/steam/game files though. Was a issue with characters but you are not even making it that far. Did you update/change anything at all since you last played?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So yeah that blacked out launcher was weird, fixed it by turning off my cable modem.

And today is hacker day for antitodae, ran into 5 hackers so far in less than an hour.

Oldbased

> Than U
So yeah that blacked out launcher was weird, fixed it by turning off my cable modem.

And today is hacker day for antitodae, ran into 5 hackers so far in less than an hour.
All the A servers always had more hackers. Been playing on several others down the list and have had no issues. Abomination is bad too.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Me and couple of RL friends on a PvE server just trying to get familiar with everything and get crafting down. I can say this, PvE is pretty boring but I can't believe how much you can do with a base. Just walking around people are really figuring out how to leverage different elevations and buildings to make some awesome bases. I learned a lot just watching people but it isn't quite as fun as PvP, at least for me.

We are on Chainsaw and hoping to move back to Antidote in the next week or so. They have improved this game so much and if this keeps up, they're going to have a great game on their hands. Really looking forward to a PS4 version.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
it was probalby just 1 hacker. i been on antidote just logged off for a bit and was hanging out with my gun showing at all times and nothing got me. i had to kill a dude though with my rifle trying to shooot me with an arrow when i was refilling my water down by the river. He gave me 5 more rifle rounds thanks dude!

Hacker Runs the Goveners mansion now has it blocked off completly obviously he is the only one who can teleport out.

gay

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Hacker Runs the Goveners mansion now has it blocked off completly obviously he is the only one who can teleport out.

gay
why would they block it off? they can get geared up in 2min into spawn without having to craft to block it off. they just take other people shit.

This ^ they are hording the best ammo spawn in the game and they cant do it legit so they have to hack like dickles children

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
This ^ they are hording the best ammo spawn in the game and they cant do it legit so they have to hack like dickles children
after nexzt player/world wipe, there will be no more placing bases on prebuilt properties.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
fucking rocket science here

The queue is a lie, if you join a BR and your in a queue it means the match has already started, you will not get into the game. when a server is greyed out it means the match is still going, most likely 2-3 people left and they are all camping in a bush. Filter the servers by name and look for "Batter" once there just wait, when a BR server is available you will see it pop up below the batter server.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand won a battle royale. Killed 11 people and ended up coming in first in a very close three way gunfight. That shit is very fun.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Back on Antidote... we have a camp or anything organized at the moment? Friend and I are camping outside of Pleasant Valley for now. We raided the Police Station this morning with some PUG's and actually won. Good times.

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Yeah, we have a pretty well stocked network of shacks and stashes together in one area, details on Mumble.