H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Elidroth_sl

shitlord
I received an email this evening that stated my account was updated to both games and everything would be duplicated to each. I'm still trying to figure out their motive. Why would you not want to make a really rock solid game with multiple game modes and sell it for $24.99 or $29.99 to make you feel like you're getting a deal in one game instead of making potential customers feel like it's a rip off. Seems a little desperate and that they're just trying to split up their assets and sell them off.
Because you can split the code base and do very different things with each game without affecting the other.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Fuck BR's. Survival is much more intense when it comes to gun fights
Yeah, the other night, it was like 4am and i was logging off for the night, i run back to our base and clan was raiding our big ass base. That shit gets super intense. We lost all our shit because well they raided our base at 4am. Less then 24 hours we got it all back. lol Ooh their shit talking went silent. Shit gets intense. Br's are just run and gun, i enjoy them, but there isnt much intensity. Its just fun to go around and kill people with pretty much unlimited ammo.

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
i just into BRs when i just have a few moments and want some pvp. i went back to Rust for base building. has h1z1's base designs improved much in the last .... year?

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
No, base design has had some improvements but still needs a ton of work - lots of "in development" stuff supposedly. I bounce back and forth between modes, probably more BR though.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Played this quite a bit. I think I've gotten 5 or 6 wins on battle royale. Once or twice with 5 man, which is exciting as fuck.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Zone 2 is on the test server right now.

Some of the new changes will be nice, but they have a major tendency of fucking EVERYTHING up when they change even the smallest thing. I expect the first week or two to be god awful.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
new map is much much better then the old one. Its amazing the detail they actually put into the new one. New UI/Ranking/progression and spectate came should be pushed to test in the next week or 2 as well.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
So what happened to this game? When they split it up, I stopped caring about it. Is it the only hope of DBG or is it going to slowly die from their stupidity?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
i got a co worker who is asking me to play h1z1 spinoff er...survival or something which is 10 bucks and early access. I refuse to buy it on the basis of principle.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
So what happened to this game? When they split it up, I stopped caring about it. Is it the only hope of DBG or is it going to slowly die from their stupidity?
dependx what one, the Battle Royale part of the game is doing great! All the top streamers are still playing it as well.

The Survival part, is a mess, but they hired a whole new dev team and have fixed alot of the issues, the old team had no clue on. They recently hired 2 AAA developers one being a co-founder of Gearbox.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Too late.... I had funny early on in H1Z1 but it really lost it's luster as other games became available.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Game was infested with hackers and script kids from day one and they proceeded to ruin it for everyone. Fucking assholes. I wanted to like the game but as an older now reflex challenged guy it was impossible with all the aim hack bullshit.
Fuck you if you've ever bought any cheater shit in a multi player game, fuck you to raw bloody death.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user