H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Xevy

Log Wizard
Singles Battle Royale leaderboards are up with data starting from yesterday. It's interesting to see where you place after a few games, but the top leaders are still people landing at Misty Loop, killing 5 and relogging or Twitch people killing their shitty stream snipers over and over.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Is there some sort of plasma rifle that shoots through walls and leaves a blue effect behind after? After the servers came up I decided to book it to the Governors Mansion, stopped at the military base on the way up and loaded up on grenades. Tossed one right on top of a guy sitting outside the mansion while I was in the guest house out back, saw it detonate on him and was sure he was dead, next think I know I see him through the window jumping up and down shooting said "plasma rifle" through the wall at me, dead as soon as it hit me. Hacker? Or FML?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Is there some sort of plasma rifle that shoots through walls and leaves a blue effect behind after? After the servers came up I decided to book it to the Governors Mansion, stopped at the military base on the way up and loaded up on grenades. Tossed one right on top of a guy sitting outside the mansion while I was in the guest house out back, saw it detonate on him and was sure he was dead, next think I know I see him through the window jumping up and down shooting said "plasma rifle" through the wall at me, dead as soon as it hit me. Hacker? Or FML?
Explosive arrows, probably.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Anyone have a crew I could run with after wipe? Veteran player.
Thrawn, Sphynx and Thrawn all play on Batter right now. hit me up on steam same name. We have a big crew of about 20 or so players. Not all are on at the same time, but we usually have people on at all times day or night.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Seeing if anyone still plays, after a run through of fallout 4 I got the itch after hearing gunshots in the distance lol

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Nope, don't bother. Game is all but abandoned at this point. They still shit out new cosmetics on the regular, but have made literally 0 meaningful updates to the game otherwise.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Nope, don't bother. Game is all but abandoned at this point. They still shit out new cosmetics on the regular, but have made literally 0 meaningful updates to the game otherwise.
For Survival...

Battle Royale is alive and well. Except for the crippling bugs that are found every other week or so.

Oldbased

> Than U
Haven't played survival since last March and really no BRs since last June. Shame, a group of us had a really great time for about 5 weeks there before the hacks all came out.
Spent a lot of time in Reign of Kings, then ARK and past few months enjoying Rust all for the survival aspects that they have. Rust is probably the most superior currently in terms of hack control and just pure adrenaline.
I had such high hopes for H1Z1 back in 2014 too. I knew it was going to hell once SoE sold off and then the layoffs then Jimmy left then Smed.

RUST/Arma BR is much better imo as well. I like the dev team, but I don't get certain streamers like CDN who STILL stream pretty much H1Z1 nonstop for 11 months. They have to be sponsored or something. That is just insane.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Haven't played survival since last March and really no BRs since last June. Shame, a group of us had a really great time for about 5 weeks there before the hacks all came out.
Spent a lot of time in Reign of Kings, then ARK and past few months enjoying Rust all for the survival aspects that they have. Rust is probably the most superior currently in terms of hack control and just pure adrenaline.
I had such high hopes for H1Z1 back in 2014 too. I knew it was going to hell once SoE sold off and then the layoffs then Jimmy left then Smed.

RUST/Arma BR is much better imo as well. I like the dev team, but I don't get certain streamers like CDN who STILL stream pretty much H1Z1 nonstop for 11 months. They have to be sponsored or something. That is just insane.
Game has gotten better since Smed left. Smed didnt know what the fuck he was doing. All jimmy was, was the Gun dude.

Anyways. There is no other game that lets 150 of your viewers play the game with you at the same time. Thats why CDN plays it still. Nothing comes close to the kind of interaction you get with your viewers. Dude is no sponsored. He just has his own BR server.

ooh yeah, and they are completely redoing the whole map. The one thats in game is going to be no longer in a few months.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
seems like a con job.. Why did they need 2 games for this? What am I missing? What ever happen to rule servers/maps?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What a bunch of fucking con artists. They are basically charging for different game modes. I could understand if they would want to charge for some kind of single player campaign or story mode but they have come up with a new level of fuckery. I'm sure this is gonna go over real well.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
With the limited amount of content coming from DB it is border line insulting for people to have bought into this to now be charged for another game mode.

If they want to hit up people for $20 to download it on their consoles that's fine but it needs to be all of H1Z1.

Who knows.. maybe we now know where the EQN team went ;P

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
What a bunch of fucking con artists. They are basically charging for different game modes. I could understand if they would want to charge for some kind of single player campaign or story mode but they have come up with a new level of fuckery. I'm sure this is gonna go over real well.
Pretty much this exactly. I bought an early access game a year ago that contained battle royale and survival mode. They are now taking away half of what I paid for, and trying to make me buy it again. Cool.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Pretty much this exactly. I bought an early access game a year ago that contained battle royale and survival mode. They are now taking away half of what I paid for, and trying to make me buy it again. Cool.
No, if you bought or buy early access through Feb 16, you get both. People ordering past that point that have to buy two different games.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
No, if you bought or buy early access through Feb 16, you get both. People ordering past that point that have to buy two different games.
Yah, seems they are trying to copy Star Citizen even though it isn't really comparable. At least the people who already payed don't get fucked. It kills any possibility of me purchasing this in the future though.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Yah, seems they are trying to copy Star Citizen even though it isn't really comparable. At least the people who already payed don't get fucked. It kills any possibility of me purchasing this in the future though.
Yeah, i was going to wait and see how the game continued to flesh out before buying but now i feel kind of compelled to decide whether to buy it now or just pass completely since i don't want to buy 2 games.