H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
RobXIII, these games are always centered around the player interactions. In my opinion getting into the game early access for the PVE is a waste of your 20 bucks. If you want to cure your survival itch but dont want to get ganked, try out The long dark. Its on steam, or The Forest, if you want to also fight mutants.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Someone needs to start sharing some info. I'm hearing everything to is awesome, a lot of fun, to unplayable, laggy, and the zombies don't move.
its a little bit of everything. zombies didnt move much some did some didnt. its bugs they gotta work on no doubt. I didnt experience any lag lastnight. Im goign to hop on, but now that i turned my PC on, it wants to install some updates.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
i cant log into deadwood. is full? should have a queue or something going on.

just seen some dude said all servers are full. lol

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Disagree. People buy shit in Eve all the time with cash and, well, you know how things in Eve work. Of course you'll have some people furious that their $2.50 airdrop ended up in someone else's hands... but as a whole, I'm completely content with the: ("If you don't like it, don't buy it.") attitude. For both the game and any airdrops.

What harm were you envisioning?
That's very different. When you buy something in EVE, don't you get it first then play like shit and lose it? It seems like you don't even get a chance to have it first in this game. That's pretty dumb.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
That's very different. When you buy something in EVE, don't you get it first then play like shit and lose it? It seems like you don't even get a chance to have it first in this game. That's pretty dumb.
The only redeeming feature of this mess of a game is that system. The tears when some guy blows $5.00 for an air drop and I cap his ass and he never gets it.

Valos

As a solo person airdrops shouldn't be considered something to buy/use unless you want to feed your organized groups in the area.

Btw crates are cosmetics and you do not lose it on death. You can apply the skins accountwide? on the objects forever. I swear I saw someone asking that earlier in the thread and I was busy doing this mumble shit and finishing work crap to answer.

Valos

how permanent are defenses? In rust I would build a base and it would slowly disappear over a couple days.
I read some of the strings and saw "4 weeks for these to disappear without use". So I assume structures will be under that.

Spynx_sl

shitlord
i try to log in get the h1z1 main screen with the guy holding the axe. I sit there forever hit escape and brings me to a horizontal split screen half gray on the bottom and a night sky on the top. Any thoughts?

Vitality

HUSTLE
i try to log in get the h1z1 main screen with the guy holding the axe. I sit there forever hit escape and brings me to a horizontal split screen half gray on the bottom and a night sky on the top. Any thoughts?
Some people here are saying local file folder issue. IDK how credible that is though.