H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Ked, you having fun in this game? Gimme your take.
Early to say. Potential is there for fun. Can really screw with people if you want. I skipped out on Dayz and Rust so its kind of new for me. Game is rough though but the framework is there.

They need to fix the AI and item respawn stat though. P2W complaints seem really weak to me but we'll see. I'm sure there is a ton of balance stuff that needs to be addressed.

I don't think there is a pressing need to grab it right now but for $20 I don't feel screwed after a day of barely being able to log in.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The spawnING zombies right on the crate is dumb. Should swarm from all directions towards it.

Oldbased

> Than U
Will be Vernn on Deadwood. Tested patch on another server waiting on Deadwood. It is VERY responsive now. Will see how it drops over time.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Early to say. Potential is there for fun. Can really screw with people if you want. I skipped out on Dayz and Rust so its kind of new for me. Game is rough though but the framework is there.

They need to fix the AI and item respawn stat though. P2W complaints seem really weak to me but we'll see. I'm sure there is a ton of balance stuff that needs to be addressed.

I don't think there is a pressing need to grab it right now but for $20 I don't feel screwed after a day of barely being able to log in.
Thanks bud I trust your opinion.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
The spawnING zombies right on the crate is dumb. Should swarm from all directions towards it.
Yeah its pretty dumb as is. They need to make it super obvious with a giant smoke trail and the plane farting / belching smoke in the sky so people can follow it. Make it slow and Richard Simmons obvious. The dropping crate should also be lite up like a Christmas tree. Zombies from all over the map should come in force as well. Having them pop out of the crate is lazy.

Oldbased

> Than U
Yeah its pretty dumb as is. They need to make it super obvious with a giant colored trail in the sky so people can follow it. Make it slow and obvious. The dropping crate should also be lite up like a Christmas tree. Zombies from all over the map should come in force as well. Having them pop out of the crate is lazy.
Already done I think this was in this patch:

Whether you agree with us or not, that is how we want airdrops to work. We are going to be tuning them throughout early access until we can get them to work that way, here are the first pass initial changes.

1) Make the plane move slowly (53% of current) This increases the ability for other players to react to the plane coming in. 2) Make the drop fall more slowly (80% of current) This increases the ability for other players to react to the plane coming in. 3) Less accurate maximum drop radius (was 250m now 700m, so with these settings it would drop up to 700m from the calling player) 4) New minimum distance of 250m for airdrops to appear from a player. This is a little less than ? the player density of 700m distance with 120 players on a server. Therefore more players are likely to be near the airdrop when deployed. 5) Increase the minimum number of required players to 120 (a little higher after more discussion about player density being important to keeping airdrops contested)

**H1Z1 Airdrop Events and drop percentages

65% chance to call in one of these airdrops**

The Caveman * Bow 1x * Bundle of Arrows 2x * Torch 1x * Waist pack 1x * 7 Zombies

The Welder * Wrench 1x * Hammer 1x * Metal Sheets 4x * Metal Pipes 2x * Weapon Repair Kit 1x * 7 Zombies

The Medic * First Aid Kits 2x * Bandages 5x * Cloth 6x * Purified Water 2x * Saline 2x * 7 Zombies

The Demolition Man * IED 2x * Lighter 1x * Landmine 1x * Flares 2x * Smoke Flare 2x * Ethonol 1x * 7 Zombies

The Builder * Nails 20x * Furnace 1x * Logs 4x * Metal Bits 10x * Scrap Metal 10x * Wood Axe 1x * 7 Zombies

The Farmer * Tamper 10x * Corn Seeds 10x * Wheat Seeds 10x * Fertilizer 10x * Purified Water 5x * 7 Zombies

The Hiker * Motorcycle Helmet 1x * Military Backpack 1x * Goggles 1x * Binoculars 1x * Compass 1x * 7 Zombies

12.5 % chance to call in one of these airdrops

Life of the Party * IED 5x * Swizzle 20x * Moonshine 15x * Flare 30x * 7 Zombies

10.0% Chance to call in this airdrop

The Hobo * Shotgun 1x * Shells 12x * Moonshine 2x * Torch 1x * Twine 1x * Bear Sandwich 1x * 7 Zombies

The Lone Wolf * Pistol 1x * Ammo.45 14x * Logs 2x * Wolf Sandwich 1x * Animal Trap 1x * Deer Bladder 2x * 7 Zombies

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
aAP3q0I.png

Good ole Smedley!

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
In the que on deadwood as Kenadul. Got in and got dropped, the server may be down going by the server select screen.

Oldbased

> Than U
In the que on deadwood as Kenadul. Got in and got dropped, the server may be down going by the server select screen.
Rolling crashes/DC's they are aware and working on it. No idea ETA. Just using this time to make my way from noobspawn to road and gather berries in 2 minute bursts.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Rolling crashes/DC's they are aware and working on it. No idea ETA. Just using this time to make my way from noobspawn to road and gather berries in 2 minute bursts.
thats what i did, i got me an axe and some chili but a zombie hit me. i may be bleeding. NOw that zombies actually work, they are tough if your not geared up. 1 is no problem having more then that. time to go.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Is it true that they have nameplates in this game?

If so ... fucking retarded.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider

you have to be like 10 feet from someone in order to see a nameplate, but i think they are going to have servers with this completely turned of for people that dont want it.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Yeah, it never ceases to amaze me that the same gamers who grew up on EQ are willing to shell out cash to beta test and help develop games for companies. Literally, they are paying companies to be employees of said company. It's ludicrous.
Did you actually play EQ? We did pay a sub to beta that game for years.

Oldbased

> Than U

hn Smedley (President of SOE) tweeted
@j_smedley
2 minutes ago
we are looking at limiting or removing nameplates. we're likely to try a few things before just dumping them altogether. we see the probs