H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The spawnING zombies right on the crate is dumb. Should swarm from all directions towards it.
Yeah but as you see in that video people ensure they go to the most remote place possible with zero zombies and spawn their air drop. They have to ensure that you can't loot and scoot so they made it spawn with zombies. It is lazy programming but for early access it isn't a bad idea. They need to start somewhere.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah but as you see in that video people ensure they go to the most remote place possible with zero zombies and spawn their air drop. They have to ensure that you can't loot and scoot so they made it spawn with zombies. It is lazy programming but for early access it isn't a bad idea. They need to start somewhere.
I meant it spawns them all around in a radius from the drop, so you cant just hide in the bushes and swoop in at the last second.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Deadwood is still down. Four of us are fucking around on Antidote until its fixed.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Did you actually play EQ? We did pay a sub to beta that game for years.
Up until...Luclin? I think it was where they finally got rid of the old UI entirely if you accessed the in game help documentation one of the first lines was welcoming and thanking you for assisting in the phase 2 beta test or whatever.

Oldbased

> Than U
H1Z1 World Map - MyH1Z1.com

I like this map since it allows zooming and whatnot.

Been playing on random servers. Just clubbed some poor bastard who just killed another over a bag. Dude was loaded but I died from bleeding before I could bandage. Looked to me he had been alive since the start.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
I managed to steal someones Air Drop!

I had just spawn and heard a loud ass noise. Look up, and see an plane whizzing across the sky. What the fuck? Green smoke and strobe light package comes really slowly falling down. And it's not that far away!

I made my way to it, and heard a TON of footsteps. I finally catch my eye on the prize...and it's owner. He was being chased by about 10 zombies and couldn't loot it. I ran from tree to tree and quickly started looting and he started punching the shit out of me. I was at about 20 health and finally looted,A FUCKING SHOTGUN!

Ran away, while I loaded it. Obviously angry, he comes charging at me with his fists raised...and BOOM! Down he goes. The zombies turned their attention on me and I holed up in a nearby gas station. One managed to find it's way in and I have to shootit since I'm bleeding out and nearly dead.

Finally I get to rest and bandage myself up, but I hear footsteps nearby...and I'm afraid all the commotion has attracted other survivors...

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Teekey that sounds like exactly the type of gameplay they want to encourage. Fuck, once they hammer out the server issues a bit and clean things up I'll buy this game and make it rain with airdrops just for fun.

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Wasn't planning on making any new game purchases so close to Christmas steam sale, but I watched someone streaming last night and it looked like a fucking blast so I went ahead and pulled the trigger. Just finished downloading right now, this is my first zombie survival game (skipped DayZ and the like) so I'm really excited to try it out!

IGN: Intropy
Steam Name: Intropy

Oldbased

> Than U
Wasn't planning on making any new game purchases so close to Christmas steam sale, but I watched someone streaming last night and it looked like a fucking blast so I went ahead and pulled the trigger. Just finished downloading right now, this is my first zombie survival game (skipped DayZ and the like) so I'm really excited to try it out!

IGN: Intropy
Steam Name: Intropy
I've had so much damn fun the past 2 hours. Reminds me of the month I finally played Battlefield 2.
Just be aware half the servers are up and stable no issues, while the other half are currently down or unstable. I switched to The Journey where I had the AR15 with 300ish rounds and car stuff and was mowing people down but 3 dcs I am going back to Darkwinter awhile. Wish deadwood would come up.

Mick

<Gold Donor>
Is there any way to run the game in windowed fullscreen? I do not see anything in the options menu.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
So for someone that always was intrigued by DayZ but hated the clunky shitty Arma2 engine, should I buy this now or wait a bit?

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is there any way to run the game in windowed fullscreen? I do not see anything in the options menu.
Edit the UserOptions file in \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\H1Z1\

Change settings to:

Mode=WindowedFullscreen
FullscreenMode=Windowed

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I managed to steal someones Air Drop!

I had just spawn and heard a loud ass noise. Look up, and see an plane whizzing across the sky. What the fuck? Green smoke and strobe light package comes really slowly falling down. And it's not that far away!

I made my way to it, and heard a TON of footsteps. I finally catch my eye on the prize...and it's owner. He was being chased by about 10 zombies and couldn't loot it. I ran from tree to tree and quickly started looting and he started punching the shit out of me. I was at about 20 health and finally looted,A FUCKING SHOTGUN!

Ran away, while I loaded it. Obviously angry, he comes charging at me with his fists raised...and BOOM! Down he goes. The zombies turned their attention on me and I holed up in a nearby gas station. One managed to find it's way in and I have to shootit since I'm bleeding out and nearly dead.

Finally I get to rest and bandage myself up, but I hear footsteps nearby...and I'm afraid all the commotion has attracted other survivors...
It's things like this that make me want to play games. Not some feature list, or pretty graphics.