H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

fris

Vyemm Raider
I'm jelly, ordered new motherboard and CPU, hopefully I can log in tomorrow night. I played the shit out of rust, defending your base was in incredibly fun.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Fuck, already 14 of us in mumble. This server is 15 slots, so I'll look into expanding later. Might have to just make a rule to auto log folks out after a few hours of afk.

Ok, expanded to 25 slots. I suspect we'll hit 20 folks in the following week.

vehn

Silver Knight of the Realm
That Northwest area has a really big mansion surrounded by a large wall with only two entrances and a Jeep spawn. It also has an Auto shop next to it with 10+ scrap cars and I think another couple of possible vehicle spawn points. Would be a really good area for a group of people to set up and easy to hold.
sure is a good area

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
i got one of them letterquest went all the way up to VP and apparently its bugged. grrr. i was sad. thats a long ass run.

Pops

I'll join you guys. Will donate some cash to lighten my dead weight.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Cannot believe how people neglect the roads that branch off of Hunter Drive. The one that connects to Main Street has been the best. This is the case on Antidote anyway. I've ran it two or three times and it never disappoints. Going to try to catch with the crew tonight.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd say my only complaints are when it comes to swapping/looting stuff. Sitting there with your big inventory/character screen open as you scroll through a loot bag is just asking for it. Also the big inventory/character screen opening for every thing you "search". But hey, that's the point of testing.

Felmega_sl

shitlord
I have confidence in SoE. A year from now the game will be greatly polished, if they make money. I've been having a blast. I was running with 4 other guys I met near a small town. We were hunting deer, searching through homes for loot while all chatting and begin helpful. Suddenly I look over and see a stranger pull out gun and smoke one of the guys I had just met. Slumped him. We all just ran in our own directions.

Never saw any of those guys again, dont even know if they made it. Shit is intense and fun haha

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'd say my only complaints are when it comes to swapping/looting stuff. Sitting there with your big inventory/character screen open as you scroll through a loot bag is just asking for it. Also the big inventory/character screen opening for every thing you "search". But hey, that's the point of testing.
It also kinda simulates the act of searching.

InterSlayer_sl

shitlord
I haven't jumped into early access yet, but I've watched a few streams. What are the complaints with the UI? As a Planetside player, I thought the UI looked pretty slick. I know there is dislike of eating berries 1 at a time, but that just encourages crafting grape juice or eating meat right?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Here's the latest pic of the Rerolled base on Antidote:

x2ZjxLI.jpg

Last night was pretty sick. In addition to getting the base up and running, we got a squad of 5 totally decked out with assault rifles, shotguns and matching motorcycle helmets with custom skins. We rolled through Pleasant Valley and the reactions from other players when they saw our squad fully decked out were pretty epic. We held on to the police station for awhile and discovered ingame quests that get you even more rifles and ammo + night vision, military backpacks, etc - game is fucking awesome.
Is that a functional rain catching device in blue with storage bin? If so I think that is pretty damn cool and hopefully they add more shit like that.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So my bro and I found a cop car at the police station in Pleasant Valley. Get in it, driving around and I spot a dude running into a warehouse. Drive up to the bro while turning on teh sirens and tell him to put his hands up and get on his knees, which he does. Soon as hes on his knees I floor it into him and kill him and then thank him for his cooperation. I drive off but hit an embankment which causes the far to do a flip and land on its roof, exploding killing both of us.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
i changed my bags to big icons. the little ones are terrible. Makes a big difference for me.

If you guys would like to use my mumble server, it's completely available and free (if you're paying mumble.com). It's got essentially infinite slots (currently set to 1000 but can go much higher), the highest quality bitrate, and will remain up indefinitely. I've set up a bunch of channels in a REROLLED section. Here's the info incase you'd like to switch:

Server/IP: chatterwolf.com
Port: 64738 (default)
No Password

Feel free to use it as much as you like. Any of the registered users are admins if you need to get ahold of someone, or feel free to PM me here.