Hades (Supergiant Games)

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
1715045228403.png

Cybsled

Ah yes the Goddess of rare skin conditions.

Looks more like ash. She is goddess of the hearth and has a bunch of fires/embers in this design. A bunch of white/grey wood ash on her makes sense with that design motif

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I hope theres a cheese build like the Shield/Doom in this one! Only unlocked the Daggers so far and they felt kind of short range for my taste.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looks more like ash. She is goddess of the hearth and has a bunch of fires/embers in this design. A bunch of white/grey wood ash on her makes sense with that design motif
You are such a fucking clown.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cybsled

You are such a fucking clown.

Ya, using critical thinking and logic is pretty clown like. A goddess associated with fire looks like charcoal and ash and her hair looks like flame.

• 4Faggotry
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

They may have gone intentionally overboard on the ash.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I guess I have an unpopular opinion. I tried this game briefly, twice. Could not stand the art style, the voice acting, or the spastic gameplay. Now we have woke shit too? I don't get it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ya, using critical thinking and logic is pretty clown like. A goddess associated with fire looks like charcoal and ash and her hair looks like flame.

It'd be one thing if her skin color only had ash here or there. Not only did they make it like she literally rolled around in the shit, they also made her full on Lizzo fat

• 1Worf

Cybsled

Charcoal is black. Ash is grey/white.

it’s clear they designed her with a theme of “what does the living embodiment of a fire place look like?”

• 1Faggotry

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Ok, but why splotches instead of smears? We all know the answer to that question and is perhaps why you're getting some hostility for trying to say it is "just" ash.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
That is not ash that is vitiligo. It’s 100% just “representation”. You should be embarrassed saying something so stupid.

IMG_3297.jpeg

• 6Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm wondering if she also smashes through a brick wall when she appears yelling "Oh lawd she hearth'n!"

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users