Halo Infinite

spronk

FPS noob
disappointingly it sounds like 343 is a complete mess as far as coding/management, so its unlikely Halo Infinite will be anything but vastly disappointing. I think these are glassdoor reviews so you gotta take it with a grain of salt but multiple people saying the management is clueless is usually true, and the issue about the codebase being so shit that they have to lock out checkins for weeks at a time to stabilize rings really true (and is always true at companies that are tech-leaderless)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
While Bungie is not the same Bungie of years ago, Microsoft is DEFINITELY not bungie either, lol.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
disappointingly it sounds like 343 is a complete mess as far as coding/management, so its unlikely Halo Infinite will be anything but vastly disappointing. I think these are glassdoor reviews so you gotta take it with a grain of salt but multiple people saying the management is clueless is usually true, and the issue about the codebase being so shit that they have to lock out checkins for weeks at a time to stabilize rings really true (and is always true at companies that are tech-leaderless)

Love how it was deleted too.

spronk

FPS noob
what will be better... Halo Infinite on Xbox Series X or Halo Infinite on PS4 made in Dreams

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Microsoft's version of "Next Gen".

1596052698238.png

• 1Worf

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The enemies dont have any ferocity - Those ape looking guys may as well have fuckin smiles on their faces as they hold their weapons.

• 1Like

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
The enemies dont have any ferocity - Those ape looking guys may as well have fuckin smiles on their faces as they hold their weapons.

I agree, it is an immersion breaking shame... even worse considering they are called BRUTES ffs!

Edit: drunken typo.

spronk

FPS noob
its perfectly normal to ask a third party studio to help with "design" 3 months before release, right

i wonder how Halo Infinite will stack up against

Mass Effect Andromeda
Fallout 76
Anthem

• 1Worf

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
its perfectly normal to ask a third party studio to help with "design" 3 months before release, right

i wonder how Halo Infinite will stack up against

Mass Effect Andromeda
Fallout 76
Anthem
Its a fucking shit show. Dont forget No Mans Sky.

• 1Like

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is the xbox flagship license. How could it go unchecked for so long in development is beyond me. Anyone under the huge microsoft banner could have raised a flag at some point. Hell, i blame the kids of said devs for not telling their parents. Like hey dad, me and Timmy from chess club think your game looks like shit.

• 1Worf