Hangover 3

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Pacfic Rim gets greeted like the 2nd coming of Jesus and Hangover 3 gets this much hate. Remind me to not to check back here again

YIMMY_sl

shitlord
IT WON'T BE THE SAME MOVIE!! What is wrong with you guys? Just kidding - a friend spotted Ed Helms in NYC getting coffee and his tooth was missing. Aiming up to be a real gas... :/

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Pacfic Rim gets greeted like the 2nd coming of Jesus and Hangover 3 gets this much hate. Remind me to not to check back here again
one is a big dumb robot smash movie the other is a comedy. not even remotely the same thing. ill let you in on a secret. in a comedy. if you tell the same joke over and over again. its not going to get funnier.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Hangover I was hilarious. Hangover II was ok.

In Hangover III they should replace Bradley Cooper's character with Andrew Lincoln's character from the Walking Dead Season 5.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Didn't like either of them really. Watched the 1st one on a bootleg in Koh Samui with a bunch of idiot Aussies - laughed at every shitty joke, so that probably explains my dislike for it. I actually didn't mind the second one, as I pretty much like any movie shot in my beloved Thailand (The Beach (lol), That shitty Kate Beckinsdale drug movie etc). The funniest thing Galifinakis has ever done is his "Behind 2 Ferns" shit on funnyordie.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
574842_10151352596440765_1896280392_n.jpg

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
gotta love when people create a thread title and the only text they add to it is,"thoughts?".
Done that with all his threads in the movie house. Jimmies may or may not be rustled. Can't tell at this time as it might just be me needing to take a piss.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Is that a real poster? I have some levels of interest if it is because the only way to really make the Hangover 3 work is if everybody dies.

Oh no, very disappointing from hangover 2 movie. There are no fresh jokes or funny jokes and some of punch lines are same as in the first part of movie.