Hangover 3

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Poster doesnt seem to match with the teaser which is kinda weird because the poster has me interested after seeing how 2 was fucking shit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Poster has explpding vegas in background, dude says "we are gonna blow up this city" or similar line. What wasnt there?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I laughed at the giraffe part, which is bad, but the rest I found creepy.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I think most of the trailer was designed to be frenetic but I also laughed at the giraffe part.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Is your video any different then the three other links before yours?
wink.png

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I thought the first one was pretty good, but it was way over hyped as the funniest movie in the past 10 years or whatever. It was good, sure, but whoever told me it was as funny as Old School needs a kick in the balls. The second one was rehashed and average at best, but there were some funny parts here and there. I don't have much hope for this, but we'll see.

DMK_sl

shitlord
Movie was ok. Better then 2 not as good as 1. There are a lot worse comedies out there. Some of you are acting like the cast of Hangover tagged your GF. Chill the fuck out.

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You can really wait for this one to hit the video store. You'll laugh. But the laughs aren't worth the price of two tickets a large popcorn and a couple of soft drinks. The storyline is really weak as though they just said "fuck it, it's a sequel we'll just make reference to the first two movies throw in a reason to get these guys together again and call it a wrap".

I didn't hate the movie, it did deliver a couple of chuckles. And I knew it was getting hammered by the critics. So as long as you go into it with those expectations and you have the time to kill. It is what you thought it would be.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Better than #2. In both 1 and 2 I found Galifinakis's character to be an annoying black hole of funny. In this one his character added to the story fluidly. All the characters meshed better in #3 than anytime prior.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Liked the movie enough, I don't remember laughing too loud at any time. But enough chuckles. - edit: just thinking now, I think my biggest laugh was during the post credits scene.

Gotta give them credit for moving away from the pattern used in the first 2 movies, which was stretched by the end of the 2nd.

Oh and John Goodman's in it, which is always good, plus he seems to channel some of the Walter Sobchak character.