Happy 50th!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Hey guys, let's build a rocket 36 stories tall.

Cool.

Let's launch it into space.

Cool.

Let's put 3 guys on top of it to land on the moon.

'Merica.

I miss the Saturn 5. They have one on display to the public at NASA in Houston. Just it inside a building. It's a site to see. Massive. 36 Stories tall, let's launch it into space. My sister who is quite a bit older than I am, was 9 in 1969. Doesn't remember a thing. I remember getting books on the space program from the library when I was just starting to read that were made before man landed on the moon. Interesting stuff. Pretty sure I still have some.

dlsO7ZW.jpg

State of the are shake test. Have to watch this one on youtube. Good old "man"power.

Last edited:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
During the lunar landing, Michael Collins stayed in lunar orbit by himself in the command module for 21 hours, and was out of contact with Earth for 48 minutes of each orbit while he was on the far side of the Moon. To me it would have been a major bummer not getting to be in Neil or Buzz's roles, but Collins says he was pretty happy and peaceful during it haha.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I born a couple of years after the moon landings and Saturn V was the coolest thing ever when I was kid. Wonder when humans will revisit, it's been too long and would be amazing to watch again, probably be as popular as the first what with the internet., 4k etc

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
So if you want to believe to 'hoax theories' it's good to see who started it all.

Perhaps skip to 1:30 as he talks about the episode sponsor first.

It occurs to me, no wonder we gamers like this entire period from Mercury to Gemini to Apollo.

It was one of the greatest coordinated raids in human history.

We landed on Luclin! (Sorry, could not resist hehe)