Happy Birthday Marines

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
yut happy birthday devil dog. Semper fidelis and semper gumby!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Happy veterans to all you suckers who served. Thank you for your support to all you suckers who say thank you for serving to me. Have a good one, stay safe don't smoke pole, don't smoke dope, don't smoke each other, and last but not least don't drink and drive. Damn I miss them libo briefs

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Happy veterans to all you suckers who served. Thank you for your support to all you suckers who say thank you for serving to me. Have a good one, stay safe don't smoke pole, don't smoke dope, don't smoke each other, and last but not least don't drink and drive. Damn I miss them libo briefs
If you tap it you gotta wrap it.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I wish The Pacific was better. I just didn't love it like BoB. I did love seeing some characters from Marine history but it wasn't done amazingly.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Don't let Harfle Harfle fool you. He was Motor T but got attached to the grunts once and thinks he is a badass. He watched A Few Good Men too many times.
Don't let a_skeleton_03 lie to you. 2/7 golf co. If I wasn't drinking right now I would find my Dd214 prove him wrong. Fucking com fag

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user