Harrow

Izo

Tranny Chaser
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Harrow

Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery

First aired: 2018-03-09

Creator: Stephen M. Irwin, Leigh McGrath

Cast: Ioan Gruffudd, Jolene Anderson, Darren Gilshenan, Damien Garvey, Ella Newton, Hunter Page-Lochard, Faustina Agolley, Miriama Smith, Harrison Gilbertson

Overview: When a dark secret from this past threatens to be exposed, unorthodox and brilliant medical examiner, Doctor Daniel Harrow, must use all his forensic skills to keep it buried forever.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
2 episodes in. Feels a little like spoonfeeding, story wise. Hints of the dexter part, a la official trailer. I hope it picks up.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

Season 3 just finished airing. No word yet of there’ll be a s4.

House meets Dexter something-something. Australian. Ioan Gruffudd is great in Hornblower too. Giving it a a shot - what do you guys think?
I will have to give it a look someday. Forever was a really great show that got cut way too fast.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Up to episode 7, part of what made dexter so good was his poker face. Harrow literally tells a story on his face when shit goes bad, you don't need to be smart when everyone around you is so dumb.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Up to episode 7, part of what made dexter so good was his poker face. Harrow literally tells a story on his face when shit goes bad, you don't need to be smart when everyone around you is so dumb.
At Episode 4 I think. Or the one with the drugs. It’s not terribad, kinda wan’t to know what’s going on. The old redhead police bag could be hotter though, shame. And what’s with the half time teacher ex complaining the breadwinner works a lot, cunt. And the daughter, my gawd she’s stupid. That concrete murdered cop better not just be the ex’s...ex. I mean coooome oooon. I’m gonna finish s1 though, want to know what’s up with the main mystery. Suckered in!

TV show information provided by The Movie Database