Have any of you seen the new $100 USD yet?

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I honestly think color is enough, no need for size. Unless it's pitch black or you're blind, color alone is all you need to quickly yank the correct amount out of your wallet. When I moved to the states the lack of color and a $2 bill or coin initially drove me nuts. Not only did it take a lot longer to count out the correct amount because I had to look at each bill's denomination, but after a few days I'd end up with about a gazillion singles stuffed into my wallet.
Fuck those color blind people!! (7% of the US male population)

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Fuck those color blind people!! (7% of the US male population)
Color blind people can still see most colors, contrary to popular belief. They just confuse red/green or blue/yellow. I'm pretty sure they'll still be able to choose the correct bill.

My issue with different sized bills is unless you arrange them from big to small in your wallet, seeing/yanking the smaller bill buried amongst the larger ones is a pain in the ass.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Color blind people can still see most colors, contrary to popular belief. They just confuse red/green or blue/yellow. I'm pretty sure they'll still be able to choose the correct bill.

My issue with different sized bills is unless you arrange them from big to small in your wallet, seeing/yanking the smaller bill buried amongst the larger ones is a pain in the ass.
Yeah, that's my deal. All the bills in my wallet are already in order of denomination, so I don't need size to help me find the right one. And I found that in NZ and Europe with the different sized bills it just made my wallet and/or billfold to be a fucking mess.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Yep, I'm R/G "colorblind" but I still absolutely see colors as a whole, just sometimes I get in stupid arguments with the wife over what color something is - although MOST greens and reds I can actually make out from each other. Think it's the pastel range where it gets tough.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
I work in a bank and have seen the new bills. They stick to each other just like the old hundreds did when they were new. You just have to slow down counting them.