Have you had the tit's for payment talk yet?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
She said I could put up one more since youve kept the 2/10 and sharp knees jokes to a minimum. She also says ty for the GWB comment.
Sorry I'm late, but knees too sharp, would not bang. Also, gingers don't have souls.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Her not-so small contribution to rerolled. I might be able to convince her to upload more if the rerolled audience likes.

rrr_img_99189.jpg
You lucky bastard!!!

Very nice

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are those hand prints on that ass? Not sure if sexy or evidence of abuse

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I like where this thread is going. Good job Echuta, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
I like where this thread is going. Good job Echuta, you are a gentleman and a scholar.
Thanks, but it's my wife that deserves all the praise. Don't want to hijack thread though. She's read the comments and looked through some of her older photos. I'll get a bottle of whiskey tomorrow and we'll see what happens.

Vidav

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thanks, but it's my wife that deserves all the praise. Don't want to hijack thread though. She's read the comments and looked through some of her older photos. I'll get a bottle of whiskey tomorrow and we'll see what happens.
Please tell her that we would be very appreciative of more of her amazing boobs.