Have you had the tit's for payment talk yet?

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm

Herv_sl

shitlord
Thanks, man. I am pretty blessed that she enjoys doing stuff like that. She's actually pretty shy and a bit self conscious but she definitely becomes more open due to the comments she gets on her bod.

She wants to do another shoot later this year in some of these outfits once she loses about 15 pounds.

Fangirls assemble for this fashion line at Hot Topic | Entertain This!
Yep! More please!

Please tell her to keep the gd 15 pounds. Can't let those funbags (and probable nice big ass) wither away!

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
She said I could put up one more since youve kept the 2/10 and sharp knees jokes to a minimum. She also says ty for the GWB comment.

rrr_img_99194.jpg

Nevele

Silver Knight of the Realm
Of course I agree with the others Echuta... you done well there. She's definitely got some nice curves!

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
I had 2-3 friends who made tit pics with FoH written on a paper some years ago when there was a thread about it. ( Janet, Kathrin and forgot the other one ). Just tell them their tits are perfect and noone will recognize them... should work. And actually most woman secretly enjoy beeing jerk-off material for guys.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
She wants to do another shoot later this year in some of these outfits once she loses about 15 pounds.
Is she aware that she's currently in the Joan Halloway sweet spot as is? No need to go messing that up. She even has the red hair to boot.

As others have said, nice catch E.