Bellicose_sl

shitlord
Matchmaking is currently broken on all servers so you cant play
mad.png

mad.png

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
This game is a fuckin' blast.

They ironed out the matchmaking issues. Games pop in >10secs now. Get in, get wet.

The overall feel of mech on mech fighting is so well done it hurts. Take the aesthetic of Mirror's Edge, District 9 it up and you are getting to how badass this game looks. With all the candy on, it is a treat to behold. It isn't tied to being a simulation, a-la MWO, but a nice mix of FPS and Mech Assault. The amount of detail you can get into, with the customization looks to be aces.

Fuuuuuuuck, this game is awesome. I would pay 60 bux for this no problem.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The atmosphere/feel of this game really is 10/10. Never felt more like I was actually driving 100 tons of robot around.

Isn't it just Unreal Tournament death match all over again, but in a suit? Videos look quite fun but I just don't know how long the fun would last.

They have diff game modes, Siege in alpha stage now but playable in the beta, Missle defence, where you cap missle sites and defend them from teh other team untill your missle sites destroy the others base. its an awesome game and with a great price FREE

Bellicose_sl

shitlord
after playing mechwarrior beta i was sceptical and since the matchmaking was derp the first day so i wasent really expecting much when i finaly entered a DM match, oh boy was i wrong 25kills later the round ended it was fucking hilarious and the handling of the mech just came so naturaly

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
So reading from the official forums your credits, both Hawken and Meteor will carry over to live. Trying out a few of the other mechs is a blast. The sharpshooter is crazy fun.

Still can't get over the feel of this game. It's scary how good it looks and runs. Leveling up your mech, trying out different builds, it's all a blast.

Vilgan_sl

shitlord
Seems really well done and more fun than expected. Respawning FPS stuff is not really my thing, but I could easily see this game doing well.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
this is extremely fun...like how robots can take a hit and don't feel like a pussy, snipe other robots from different locations, feel fucking badass after cleaning four robots in an open field. can't wait to try new tools.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
I'm still in awe about how much this game has hooked me.

The only thing it needs is an ejection option for your lil bro to hop out of his mech and try to Luke Skywalker-on-Hoth some mechs. Plus it would give you a better feel for the scale of these bastards.

Why isn't everyone playing this?

Handle is Beef_Supreme.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Played all afternoon, think I suck as I never did better than a 50/50 death ratio. Then again people online were saying levels don't mean shit but half the games were with lvl 20+ berserkers and shit, looking at the tech trees and you're getting 10%+ better on everything at that level which means a lot.