He Man Woman-Haters Club

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This is a thread to hate women. I would specify whores or stupid women but aren't they all.

Yeah too bad it seems majority of women under 30 are riddled with shitty tats and god knows how much debt from their worthless social work degree and probably sucked 500 dicks to pay for their trip around their world at 21.

iu

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
this will be 'shaw'd faster than... I don't know... Vanessa writing a n+1 paragraphs long reply in the AMA

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
In this thread, white-knight P3 sees an offensive post about women in FSR and makes an attempt to publically shame the poster because........?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
God creates Adam...
...and soon after he notices that Adam is lonely.

God says "Do not fear, my child. For I will create a partner to accompany you from this time forth. She will be known, as a woman."

God continues "She will be obedient, loyal, passionate and nurturing."

Adam hesitates..

"What is this gonna cost me?" Adam asks.

God responds "An arm and a leg."

Adam retorts "What can I get for a rib?"

• 5Worf
  • 1Rimshot
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
How are women and tornadoes alike? They both moan like hell when they come, and take the house when they leave.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
How are women and tornadoes alike? They both moan like hell when they come, and take the house when they leave.
Ok I'm out. I thought this was going to be a fun thread about soapbox cars and shenanigans, not sexism and misogyny. C'ya nazis.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.