Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Old SA posts. There for one second, "DELETED" the next. It's cool. I suppose I wouldn't want people to see the cringey shit I'd posted before.

Point me to the link? We can check when the last edit was?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
While on Practice squad I was also on Special teams - and played with Snickers briefly.

they let you play with candy bars because you were Special?

This is really starting to make more sense.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
gshurik gshurik is using a technique here as his back is against the wall. I would like to know which SA thread(s) I deleted, since 1) I cannot delete threads on SA. 2) An edit will show when it was last edited.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I know, I was just seeing how panicked you'd get once I found an old SA thread you were in, I was right to call your bluff on it because you gave me the exact panicked reaction I was expecting.

So tell me, what company specifically do I work for? If you've got answers then provide them let's not keep everyone waiting. Don't forget that we're expecting proof too. No #ListenAndBelieve bullshit that you liberals love.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I remember Utnayan saying he was friends with Chris Kluwe too, or someone suggested Utnayan was Chris Kluwe and Utnayan responded like “No different positions but we played together”, no desire to look it up though.

im sure he tried to claim it. But Kluwe ended up on the Vikings 8 years (2005) after Utnayan's mythical practice squad stint in 1997. Kluwe was a big gamer too, so im not surprised that Ut tried to work that in

Or so he claims.

I vaguely recall the Kluwe stuff and this would fit with what he used to claim earlier, that he was a long term NFL player for the Vikings - and not the "i was just a practice guy!1" swerve he started to fall back on later as various people methodically dismantled his lies and bullshit.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
im sure he tried to claim it. But Kluwe ended up on the Vikings 8 years (2005) after Utnayan's mythical practice squad stint in 1997. Kluwe was a big gamer too, so im not surprised that Ut tried to work that in

Or so he claims.

I vaguely recall the Kluwe stuff and this would fit with what he used to claim earlier, that he was a long term NFL player for the Vikings - and not the "i was just a practice guy!1" swerve he started to fall back on later as various people methodically dismantled his lies and bullshit.

Googling "Utnayan Minnesota" comes out with a ton of articles mentioning Kluwe, meaning that those names have come up together several times.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I think that, alone, is the most hilarious thing ever.

So, now that we know we have a paid influencer 3rd party marketing shill here, from reddit (shocking), it may be time as we continue to open up for more users, we have a way to distinguish these artificial posters. Similar to how Amazon does it with "Vine Voice". It will be hard to catch unless there is full mod support.

FCC regulations are actually involved in these types of things these days - so I am pretty sure these posters need to be stating as much as "Paid promotion", although they are skirting it very heavily as we know in other forums.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I think that, alone, is the most hilarious thing ever.

So, now that we know we have a paid influencer 3rd party marketing shill here, from reddit (shocking), it may be time as we continue to open up for more users, we have a way to distinguish these artificial posters. Similar to how Amazon does it with "Vine Voice". It will be hard to catch unless there is full mod support.

FCC regulations are actually involved in these types of things these days - so I am pretty sure these posters need to be stating as much as "Paid promotion", although they are skirting it very heavily as we know in other forums.
Whut?

No one cares about us

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
we actually dont know anything. the only thing we know is that you're a deranged tryhard psycho whos taken his fake videogame persona and this board way too seriously and now you're trying to dox someone to prove some point that no one cares about.

who, other than you, do you think actually cares if gshurik works for a videogame company?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Believe it or not, they do. Fires Of Heaven hits for gaming are still tied to Afraisiabi. Influencing also doesn't expand to just high hit registered user sites. It effects gaming forums which have a large gaming discussion. This has been a go to site since Furor owned it.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Believe it or not, they do. Fires Of Heaven hits for gaming are still tied to Afraisiabi. Influencing also doesn't expand to just high hit registered user sites. It effects gaming forums which have a large gaming discussion. This has been a go to site since Furor owned it.
If this is so, where are our Holocaust Hoax games or Golden Shower VR experiences???

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
we actually dont know anything. the only thing we know is that you're a deranged tryhard psycho whos taken his fake videogame persona and this board way too seriously and now you're trying to dox someone to prove some point that no one cares about.

I didn't dox anyone. I did, however, uncover an anonymous poster who has ill intentions to spread false information about various topics.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
@a_skeleton_03 I am now finished before the 48 hours. Everyone here should know that gshurik gshurik is not a genuine poster, is a paid influencer for the gaming industry, and around certain game topics shouldn't be trusted or he should probably have a signature stating as such that he is working as a paid influencer. My guess is he will just create a new account now, or switch to another pre-made account.

See ya folks. Back to posting with real actual gamers in other games and MMORPG who just want good solid opinions who aren't paid to post here to sway opinion or shout down others.

• 1Picard

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
First Verbal Warning for Word Filter Evasion
@a_skeleton_03 I am now finished before the 48 hours. Everyone here should know that gshurik gshurik is not a genuine poster, is a paid influencer for the gaming industry, and around certain game topics shouldn't be trusted or he should probably have a signature stating as such that he is working as a paid influencer. My guess is he will just create a new account now, or switch to another pre-made account.

See ya folks. Back to posting with real actual gamers in other games and MMORPG who just want good solid opinions who aren't paid to post here to sway opinion or shout down others.
So it is :emoji_nose: gshurik gshurik :emoji_nose:

• 1Solidarity

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
gshurik gshurik you have given Utnayan Utnayan permission to post what company he thinks you work for.

He is still not allowed to give out your name, address, or contact information.

So just to clarify, I can give the link of the company and not get banned? (I won't be giving out any other information)

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
FYI. I still can't do that because this company is very small and only lists the 4 team members.

Status
Not open for further replies.