Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
BtMSF.gif

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
The fact that you still think I'm a major player from a major corporation shows how disconnected from reality you are. You're simply not that important.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
The fact that you still think I'm a major player from a major corporation shows how disconnected from reality you are. You're simply not that important.

Oh you aren't a major player from a major corporation. Never said that did I? :)

Only that one of the clients happened to be Disney. Publishers use small fish.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Oh hey quick question as a side note, I have always wanted to see Brecon Beacon's National Park.

Worth the visit?

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Oh you aren't a major player from a major corporation. Never said that did I? :)

Only that one of the clients happened to be Disney. Publishers use small fish.

You're making extremely vague points that could almost be attributed to anyone who works in the industry.

You're a 35+ male living in the Minnesota region who's wife is in healthcare.

You once bought a 51" Sony TV that had a green hue and flicker. You bought it from Best Buy. 2003 I believe?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You're making extremely vague points that could almost be attributed to anyone who works in the industry.

I didn't realize working as a paid influencer counted as working in the industry.

The others you found are pretty easy since I haven't changed my forum handle since... birth. Everyone knows my age as I was out of my first year of college and playing for the vikes in 97 on PS, everyone knows my wife is a nurse as I posted that here, and I once wrote an article on RPTV's for SA. :)

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I didn't realize working as a paid influencer counted as working in the industry.

The others you found are pretty easy since I haven't changed my forum handle since... birth. Everyone knows my age as I was out of my first year of college and playing for the vikes in 97 on PS, everyone knows my wife is a nurse as I posted that here, and I once wrote an article on RPTV's for SA. :)

Sure it does. Pain influencers have an important part to play in the industry. You're still swinging a wide net with big holes.

And yeah I know, I'm surprised that there's only one picture of you online though. I would have thought you would post more seeing as you seem like an attention seeker.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Sure it does. Pain influencers have an important part to play in the industry. You're still swinging a wide net with big holes.

And yeah I know, I'm surprised that there's only one picture of you online though. I would have thought you would post more seeing as you seem like an attention seeker.

Ha! You won't be seeing a pic of me online. Unless obviously you are talking about the EJ forum pic. Which wasn't me but made for a good laugh :)

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You on the other hand, have a really unethical job and I think it is possibly time for you to go back to reddit.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Are you deformed or something? Why are you scared to show people what you look like?

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Haha I love how you've started locking your old posts down, talk about insecure.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Are you deformed or something? Why are you scared to show people what you look like?

Is this where the deflection piece comes in on "deferring user credibility on popular forums" to integrate with the community to become a higher sought after influencer part comes in?

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Is this where the deflection piece comes in on "deferring user credibility on popular forums" to integrate with the community to become a higher sought after influencer part comes in?

Definitely not. People just think you're a faggot lol

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You really messed up with that one on your deflection crusade since I haven't been anywhere but this site and particular thread for the last 20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.