Health Problems

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Well friends, here we are. I have colon cancer. Just found out. I'm scheduled to have a portion of it removed, and then chemo. And then radiation. High probability of success. Scary as fuck. I have incredibly supportive wife and kids, and I can not imagine going through this alone.

Guys, I'm honestly scared. I don't want to poop in a bag. I want to have sex. This is a very sensitive part of the body. And I want to live. I want to watch my kids grow up and get old.

Fuck cancer. In the ass (which seems appropriate).

• 30Solidarity
Reactions: 29 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Well friends, here we are. I have colon cancer. Just found out. I'm scheduled to have a portion of it removed, and then chemo. And then radiation. High probability of success. Scary as fuck. I have incredibly supportive wife and kids, and I can not imagine going through this alone.

Guys, I'm honestly scared. I don't want to poop in a bag. I want to have sex. This is a very sensitive part of the body. And I want to live. I want to watch my kids grow up and get old.

Johnny Depp Salute GIF

My mom had thyroid cancer and had to have hers removed and she is on pills the rest of her life. Still has to get checked to make sure the cancer hasn't come back.

I wish you good luck and hope the surgery goes well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande

Dude fuck no… Has it been staged yet?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

can't hurt
buffalowingers.png

be safe

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider

I am so sorry to hear, this sucks.
You are strong and have a ton to live and fight for. Treatment sucks but they know a lot about cancer compared to 10 or 20 years ago.
Sounds like its localized at this point ? hope that is the case.
i am thinking about you and your family.

Fuck Cancer.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The problem with this forum and many people I've gamed with are getting older. I was working 80+ hour weeks for the last few months and now that it's quieted down I just saw the news about Borzak Borzak . He will always be Kazrob to me. I met him playing on EQmac and we played on FV together. I believe the following played with him. Vonpol Vonpol rad rad @kruegan sukik sukik @keelhaul B Behemoth K Krozman and many others. He was a ranger and was always super serious but that always cracked me up about him.

Kaz if you read this know I am thinking about you. If not, I'll see your human Karana worshipping ass in Surefall Glades with Vonpol Vonpol someday. Just tell the guards not to attack me.

lurkingdirk lurkingdirk Sorry buddy you are in my thoughts and prayers too.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 5Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>

Good. I'd be more concerned if you weren't scared. Natural reaction of someone who wants to keep on living and kick cancer's ass.

I expect hilarious stories of dealing with keeping your shit in a bag while you heal up after the resection. Make sure to send any pics of leaking or popped ostomy bags directly to Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule . It's kinda his fetish.

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
As a genuine carcinophobe after watching too many family members suffer from cancer, I pay out of pocket for this test which I plan on doing annually. If one is 50+ and can afford it, it's worth considering for the peace of mind.

• 2Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Good. I'd be more concerned if you weren't scared. Natural reaction of someone who wants to keep on living and kick cancer's ass.

I expect hilarious stories of dealing with keeping your shit in a bag while you heal up after the resection. Make sure to send any pics of leaking or popped ostomy bags directly to Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule . It's kinda his fetish.
Oh you'll be getting them all too, don't worry about that one.

Personally I think lurkingdirk lurkingdirk getting stricken with ass cancer for doing a subpar job on some of the previous Asshat contests was quite a harsh punishment, but who am I to argue with the almighty?
:trollface:

Terrible jokes aside, good luck bro, I'm sure things will work out. And you are blessed to have a good support structure, which many may not be.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Thanks all. The cancer is very localized and has not metastasized. They want to get going right away, so it looks like surgery in about a week and then immediate follow up chemo. Fun and games.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

KDow

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thanks all. The cancer is very localized and has not metastasized. They want to get going right away, so it looks like surgery in about a week and then immediate follow up chemo. Fun and games.

Fuck cancer. It doesn't come close but it's the best there is. Fuck it in to fucking oblivion. Glad it's small and your getting in quickly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

Or you could not be a dumbass and try water fasting and then drastically change your diet and lifestyle. Good luck with the moron method tho!

• 1Wow!
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
1688087452408.png

• 2Worf

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
How’d they catch it? I.E. what sent you in initially if we may ask? Godspeed man, that kind of thing immediately crystallizes what’s important in life - I’ll say a prayer for you and your family.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
How’d they catch it? I.E. what sent you in initially if we may ask? Godspeed man, that kind of thing immediately crystallizes what’s important in life - I’ll say a prayer for you and your family.

So I had a melanoma earlier this year, and I just wasn't feeling right, so my family doc sent me for a pet scan. It lit up right away. Did the full body scan, followed up by a detailed colonoscopy. Nothing like having all that attention on that part of the body.

• 2Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Or you could not be a dumbass and try water fasting and then drastically change your diet and lifestyle. Good luck with the moron method tho!

You can fuck right off. There will be no further warnings.

Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Colon or rectal? We are really in the middle of an epidemic of rectal cancer and nobody really knows why.
1688128119207.gif