Health Problems

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, I feel for you. I'm allergic to nothing (that I know of) unless we count poison ivy. I can't imagine how much that would suck.

Oldbased

> Than U
Bad day at work. Feel like shits.
rrr_img_98058.jpg

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I need an eyepatch.

I feel like I took five benadryl and washed them down with scotch, then skipped all the fun parts.

Speaking of, for whatever reason, benadryl kicks my ass more than any illicit drug I've ever tried. And I've tried a lot.

Granted, this is all petty whining compared to the poison ivy last year or the exploding butt cyst. But I can't focus on work.

Oldbased

> Than U
Oh my God please wear compression stockings and get on Lasix.
Been on it 4 weeks now 40mg a day. What is odd is that swelling was 100% completely gone Friday/Saturday then this on Monday/Tuesday.
Just like a few weeks ago yesterday if I walked more than 20 feet I was near passing out. Today feel fine.
Noticed something weird last night while I had a SpO2 meter on it was going from 88 to 96 crazy fast.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
So, I guess I will post here that I have been unable to drink tapwater since 2012. Before that point, I had drank water from literally all over the world just fine (I lived in south korea and even drank their tapwater for awhile before being told to stop by the locals). If I drink tapwater now, I get bloated, gassy, and srs case of the shits. Been to a gastro and he said he has never seen that response to ONLY tapwater, so he was wary of classifying me as someone with IBS. Pretty frustrated with the fact that literally nothing I can find, aside from a chlorine sensitivity, explains this. Apparently this happens very rarely, because the information out there is terrible. I get by drinking only RO filtered water, and I'm just fine as long as I stick to that. However, I also can't eat foods prepared with tapwater (boiling the tapwater has no effect), so all of my food needs to be prepared with filtered water as well. Pretty fuckin fun when I can't go out to any restaurants and eat or have beer without getting the shits. Anyone ever heard of this?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So, I guess I will post here that I have been unable to drink tapwater since 2012. Before that point, I had drank water from literally all over the world just fine (I lived in south korea and even drank their tapwater for awhile before being told to stop by the locals). If I drink tapwater now, I get bloated, gassy, and srs case of the shits. Been to a gastro and he said he has never seen that response to ONLY tapwater, so he was wary of classifying me as someone with IBS. Pretty frustrated with the fact that literally nothing I can find, aside from a chlorine sensitivity, explains this. Apparently this happens very rarely, because the information out there is terrible. I get by drinking only RO filtered water, and I'm just fine as long as I stick to that. However, I also can't eat foods prepared with tapwater (boiling the tapwater has no effect), so all of my food needs to be prepared with filtered water as well. Pretty fuckin fun when I can't go out to any restaurants and eat or have beer without getting the shits. Anyone ever heard of this?
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060825160313AAeYvnY_sl said:
Best Answer: because you are a flatulent kind of guy. Train your sphincter to contract at the right times and you should be able to fart the Star Spangle Banner and hire yourself out for weddings, bar mitzvas, ball games, hockey games, etc and make tons of money
Opportunities, not obstacles
smile.png

iannis

Musty Nester
I've heard of people being allergic to water, but it's usually the punchline of a joke.

Seriously, that's fucked up. You've developed an allergy to god knows what. And it's apparently only in your colon. Just restating the obvious, here.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Might be something in your municipality water supply. Have you traveled relatively recently and tried other area's water?

Beer and canned stuff should be filtered water so that shouldn't impact you unless its some kind of home brew or local brewery that doesn't filter the water. If it does then its likely not the water but some additive sensitivity which happens to also be in the tap water.

Oldbased

> Than U
So the past several days I couldn't walk 20 feet without going near full on attack trying to breath. The meter would drop down to 80 SpO2 and heart rate to 160+. Catch my breath and 5 minutes would return to low 90's and roughly 110 bpm heart.
Also noticed I had a sinus problem( nose hurt to touch ) and congestion. Stopped using vapor and had someone pick up nicotine gum instead. Protip to anyone who has never used nicotine gum. Don't just throw one into your mouth and chew away nonstop...
Anyways bad week, thought I was fine Wednesday but turns out it was a bad day as well.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Also noticed I had a sinus problem( nose hurt to touch ) and congestion. Stopped using vapor and had someone pick up nicotine gum instead. Protip to anyone who has never used nicotine gum. Don't just throw one into your mouth and chew away nonstop...
Crazy hiccups? I found the lozenges to be a lot better than gum for that reason. It's hard to have gum in your mouth and not chew it.

iannis

Musty Nester
Dem nicotine gum hiccups.

They probably should put a warning on the box. "Will cause hiccups". That's just straight acid into your stomach. I've yet to meet anyone that it doesn't give the hiccups.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So the past several days I couldn't walk 20 feet without going near full on attack trying to breath. The meter would drop down to 80 SpO2 and heart rate to 160+. Catch my breath and 5 minutes would return to low 90's and roughly 110 bpm heart.
Anyways bad week, thought I was fine Wednesday but turns out it was a bad day as well.
Problems sleeping while laying flat i assume?