Health Problems

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Loaded up with anti-nausea meds last night and actually was able to sleep all night w/o puking. I'm looking forward to Saturday as that's the last one for this month.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Days the day. If I don't return they managed to kill me on the table. Was interesting guess the "entry" doctor literally just sits and holds my artery/veing/ureter out of the way while other guy rips up my back.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 6 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Days the day. If I don't return they managed to kill me on the table. Was interesting guess the "entry" doctor literally just sits and holds my artery/veing/ureter out of the way while other guy rips up my back.
Good luck! Hope you remembered to camp a fungi tunic.

Sludig

Fuck, worst wake up, about wish I'm dead it hurts so bad small of back at disc and the incision in front. Go wide awake then passed out typing this

• 3Like
  • 2Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Fuck, worst wake up, about wish I'm dead it hurts so bad small of back at disc and the incision in front. Go wide awake then passed out typing this
Best of luck for a speedy recovery. how soon before they have you up and walking? all mine were day of or next morning.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Best of luck for a speedy recovery. how soon before they have you up and walking? all mine were day of or next morning.
walking to bathroom right away, have a walker, I feel unsteady but hurts less than laying down

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Loaded up with anti-nausea meds last night and actually was able to sleep all night w/o puking. I'm looking forward to Saturday as that's the last one for this month.

Zofran is a fuckin miracle drug. Shit should be OTC. I have the remnants of a factory bottle of that from my stomach ulcer days. So great when you feel like you could work but are just a bit sketchy.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I guess maybe this is the best place to ask this… So what’s the deal with deodorant potentially causing cancer, specifically the aluminum containing ones ? Anyone deep dived that?

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I guess maybe this is the best place to ask this… So what’s the deal with deodorant potentially causing cancer, specifically the aluminum containing ones ? Anyone deep dived that?
If you're going to deep dive that then you need to look at anti-perspirants, not deodorants. I make sure to always buy simple deodorants that don't contain aluminum. I have no idea if it causes cancer but the less shit I put in or on my body the better.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

I only read a small bit about it because it came down to just peoples inability to wash themselves properly. People continue to put deodorant on every single day, whether they cleaned off the previous day's deodorant or not. Or in other words, they never took a shower. If they did take at least one shower, then they never properly scrubbed away the old deodorants residue. So they end up getting Cysts that become inflamed and need to be removed, or they continue to fester under the skin and create more problems. Like all things with inflammation - something that constantly creates inflammation in an area of the body will eventually create cancerous cells (usually).

• 1WTF

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If you don't pay attention, you'll be rubbing on your body a hundred or more different chemical products each morning... No matter how you look at it, it can't be good.

Last edited:
  • 1Truth!

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I've used aluminum based anti perspitants since I hit puberty basically. I sweat a lot and smell quickly. I've tried everything and it's the only shit that actually works for me.

Like a civilized person I shower at least once a day, twice if I work out in the morning. Never had inflammation or anything close to cysts.

Goatface

Been in ER room for 3 hours now for kidney stone pain. What ever they put in the IV took care of the pain. Apparently test results take a long time on a Sunday.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Goatface

so this odd, i was having pain on my right side. er doc said need to have it blasted or whatever asap
Left hydronephrosis with 4 x 10 mm oblong calcification present in the left proximal ureter just outside the left renal pelvis.

2 subcentimeter nonobstructing right intrarenal calcifications.

• 1Solidarity

Izo

Tranny Chaser
so this odd, i was having pain on my right side. er doc said need to have it blasted or whatever asap
1701639316433.gif

Big one. Noice.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, I have a friend who developed celiac disease in her 30's. It's bad enough now that she can't eat food prepared by anyone else or outside her own kitchen. A well-meaning friend accidentally cross-contaminated a dish with some flour left on a cutting board and that was enough to put her in the hospital.
why does she even have flour in the house?

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
The upside is whenever a woman complains about the pain of giving birth you can say something like, that's nothing I had kidney stones.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users