Hearthstone

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Yeah, it was just the only meta deck I could think of where that thing has a place. It would be more like an early innervate play, like another mini reaver. Shit, I wonder if you had a reaver out it might also burn away the damage card that the shade places in your deck. Or would it still hurt you when reaver forces the draw?
I forgot the fact it's a mana cheaper so it might work. It's pretty dangerous, but it might squeeze into handlock as well.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
These stupid fucks need to stop releasing Adventures until they get deck limit increased.
Woa, woa, dude... dude. calm down. Cmon now, it'll be worth the wait. They are designing something *extra special* for us so that deck slots are meaningful and easy to understand. Something like deck slots can't be rushed.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Speaking of freeze mage, torch really is fucking incredible. the freedom to use burn as early removal because it comes back as a fireball is a really big deal considering how fast the meta is atm.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
RNG my asshole, my opponent had 5 minions on the board and rag hits face twice and a 1/1 the 3rd time when my opponent was at 8 health.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Renolock doing work so far.. fun deck. Not sure what you should run dupes of if anything. Moltens and Mountains maybe.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, good old hearthstone, the more things change the more they....FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT WTF RNG ARRRGHHHH!!!!!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've lost like 5 games today from shredder rng. 3 of them were milhouse. 2 to boombots, just rng losses everywhere. I did throw three separate games by targeting the wrong minion with cone of cold until i finally conditioned myself to pay the fuck attention.

and of course I keep getting paired up against warrior over and over.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shredder has pretty much become a plague. Yeah, we get it, its "fun". But at this point most people have seen every possible result go their way or the other guy's. From Millhouse and Succubus to Explosive Sheep, Doomsayer or Unstable Ghoul. Its not even a happy or maddening surprise anymore as just a sigh and a muttered fuck this shit or an oh well I won that time. So the novelty is gone, but the card dominates their design space options in the four slot. The last couple sets every review of every four cost card is pretty much "well, you don't want to cut shredder for it though". Combine that with the fact that most classes already have very high quality four slot options (too many to even list, just look) and we are stuck with no neutral four drop having a fucking chance against this one minion.

In general they painted themselves into a corner with Naxx and GvG and now they are paying for it. They seem to have tried to avoid this power level problem in BRM, TGT and LoE but it leaves the whole field stagnant since they are afraid to make anything too good again but nothing can compare to their past mistakes. Shredder, Mad Sci, Loatheb, Belcher, Boom. And then there's class ones from those expansions, Minibot anyone? Blastmage and mechmage is STILL viable with no real update to it. They've struggled to make any neutrals that can ever compete with these cards and its bad for the game. Maybe I'm overreacting, IDK.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Normal mode was cake walk. Heroic mode was disappointingly easy.

Zinaar - Freeze mage *yawn*
Phaerix - Heal paladin, got iron beak in opening hand to silence the staff so I beat it on my first try.
Temple Escape - Freeze mage *yawn*
Psst. You spelt "Tempo Mage" wrong for the first one. Each wish = 2 damage from a flamewaker & +1 attack to a wyrm, plus you've got a decent change of getting "discover a spell" as the wish itself.

Sure youcouldplay freeze mage if you wanted to get bored....

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
yea i went the tempo option for the 1st for sure.

went with priest on the 2nd, thought I could cabal the totem, didnt know it gained 3 health, but didnt matter, killed it with Pain and did priest things to win in 1 shot.

Last boss I decided to go heavy removal with Rogue, took some tries but got it. I misplayed a few times for losses where I could have won.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Psst. You spelt "Tempo Mage" wrong for the first one. Each wish = 2 damage from a flamewaker & +1 attack to a wyrm, plus you've got a decent change of getting "discover a spell" as the wish itself.

Sure youcouldplay freeze mage if you wanted to get bored....
You spelled wish for more wishes wrong.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Going back to the brawl discussion... the much bigger change (over Nef having 1 less mana) is Rag's weapon having 2 less charges. That makes a huge difference.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
So Reno Jackson has already spawned a new deck type which isn't bad at all. I was trying out Reno Paladin last night with decent results and Savj is playing Reno Warlock right now with great results. Warlock is the better option due to the hero power and needing to get through 30 different cards in deck.

Reno Warlock seems to fare very well against aggro shit so far.

having 30 different cards is quite fun and extremely flexible. I like it a lot.