Hearthstone

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Reno Paladin Anyfin deck so far is 2 for 2. When I get to drop the 7 murloc card its usually game over. So much fun.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Is hunter dead?! I've played like 30 games ~rank 10 and I have yet to see one. Maybe I've played one.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I played a Mech Hunter. Using the new gorilla mech. I was playing Reno Lock so it ended pretty quickly for the dude.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm trying Savj murloc pally deck, 3-3 so far. Win condition is based on any murloc deck really (getting low murlocs on the board fast and buffed). In 6 games Anyfin hasn't come into play once (the game was always over by then).

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Was doing fairly well on dragon priest with one entomb. I've noticed that entomb has changed the paladin matchup quite a bit. You can deal with a Tirion on turn 8 now without pain. In fact midrange paladin is usually SCARED to play Tirion at all because of entomb, when usually they would just slam it on curve. Would be tempted to run two but there's too much aggro to justify it (for dragon anyways).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Priest definitely requires more skill when it comes to deck construction than any other hero. Because priest cards are all reactive, it's very difficult to have all the tools you need to manage aggro while still having the power tools you need to dismantle other control decks. Striking that balance is difficult.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
rofl

rrr_img_118593.jpg

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Does everyone else have to re-download the entire client every time there's a new patch or do I need to check a setting somewhere?

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Priest definitely requires more skill when it comes to deck construction than any other hero. Because priest cards are all reactive, it's very difficult to have all the tools you need to manage aggro while still having the power tools you need to dismantle other control decks. Striking that balance is difficult.
I've been sucking cock at this since the game came out.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Cool, now all kinds of disconnection issues from Hearthstone today.....never had this issue with the game before and its pissing me off (lost 3 games now because of it)

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Cool, now all kinds of disconnection issues from Hearthstone today.....never had this issue with the game before and its pissing me off (lost 3 games now because of it)
Lol.. Im not on but have twitch on in the background, Star ladder league just had a disconnect during a match (EU server). They are moving the match to NA server. It's currently Firebat vs Neirea.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
There was a big patch today (mostly bug fixes and background stuff) so that's probably causing a lot of the issues.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Got Edwin Van Cleef from the tavern brawl (lol) and enough dust to craft something else.

Not sure what to make though as I have most critical cards. I am thinking Cenarius. Any ideas?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The only deck that Cenarius would go into would be Reno. I would craft Gormok, Justicar, Saraad, Chillmaw, Rhonin, Eadric, Paletress, or Anub'arak before I'd craft Cenarius.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I have all of those cards Gavinmad, other than Gormok and Anub. Not sure where Gormok would go though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Gormok goes in hobo zoo and probably pally murloc, Anub is ok in raptor rogue but there are better choices. I'd still craft Anub over Cenarius though.