Hearthstone

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I like this brawl. Sure, it's mostly luck but the games are quick and it's fun to pull off crazy shit.

Plus my cards are dogshit so any one where you don't have to use your own cards is a plus.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I feel like the entire Druid class is just a fail. Too easy to have hands that can't lose to basically anything. Happens more than any other deck, I feel.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel like the entire Druid class is just a fail. Too easy to have hands that can't lose to basically anything. Happens more than any other deck, I feel.
I feel like the entire Druid class is just a fail. Too easy to have hands that can't win against basically anything. Happens more than any other deck, I feel.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well not the 'entire Druid class is just a fail' part, which is patently absurd.

Yes druid is more prone to ridiculously one-sided draws than any other class, because people design decks around cheating your mana curve with innervate, wild growth, and aspirant. When you hit your ramp and curve out, the deck is a juggernaut. When you miss your ramp, the deck is slow and flailing. Feel free to design a deck with an honest curve that isn't built around mana acceleration. You'll find it's more consistent but objectively less powerful.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Yes, druid's massive inconsistency is why it's consistently in top tier tournament line ups every weekend.
Because it can be nigh unbeatable with the draws. How many people have lost tournaments because they drew horrific with Druid?

The class design is a major problem because of ramp and how much damage combo does.

The Master

Bronze Squire
So today I did the league (hadn't done it yet), made a couple decks (hadn't played all season), and wrecked. Rank 14, all wins, no losses yet. Interesting playing around with new cards but I should not start playing this late in the season. I feel genuinely bad for playing the people I am, they had zero chance to win.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like this brawl. Sure, it's mostly luck but the games are quick and it's fun to pull off crazy shit.

Plus my cards are dogshit so any one where you don't have to use your own cards is a plus.
This brawl can be a total bitch though, I went like five losses on one of my accounts before getting a win. Funny shit does happen, but its less funny when it happens in your opponent's favor over and over.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
For someone like me this is the worst Brawl ever. If there is an RNG component I will always be on the wrong side of it. Watching my opponent play back to back Legendaries 4 turns in a row is crippling. Or my opponent who played two Rhonins and followed up with Antonidas when my response was, and I'm not even joking, a Murloc Tinyfin.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
That's why I just conceded turn 2 on my 1st Brawl game. No point playing out shitty RNG games. Wait till you get the god draw to play it out for the win. Only took till my 2nd brawl, played 4 total turns in 2 brawls to get my pack .

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Its a slow grind, but got to 5 from 12 with this Naga deck. Definitely streaky from draws which isn't much different from any other Druid deck (as talked about above).

Fun deck though.

Really gotta be strict with your mulligans and try for the Ramp cards and fight for board position hard early on. It's like an Arena deck where you have almost no way to regain board once it's lost.

Naga and Aviana effects are whichever is last played. So the dream is Naga on 5, hope it sticks, Aviana on 6+ a minion. 2nd Image is one of my god draw wins.

rrr_img_120846.jpg

rrr_img_120847.jpg

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
isnt that the frodan deck from a page or two ago? been meaning to try it out for fun.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Man, I'm happy I'm only addicted to this game and not something worse. Wasn't planning on playing for a few days after my horrible slide the other day. I managed to get back from 14 to 10 in a few games.

This last game I got the Golden Monkey with 9 cards in my hand, it was just a win more but kinda fun to be holding 9 legendaries.
smile.png

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
140 wins till golden druid, going to keep grinding the naga deck. If anyone is giving my list a try, I'm now testing out 2x savage combatants in place of raven idol and azure drake.

So far initial results are very good. The added reach with hero power is desperately needed and the extra 4 drops help a lot too.

Combatants help make up for lack of combo pieces a bit, sorta equiv to using a naked roar to gain board presence.

Normally you get a 3 or more mana card with idol so you're actually lowering the curve slightly by replacing idol and drake. Definitely give it a shot, they've already helped me a lot in the first 3 games I've played with them. I've fallen instantly in love.

I always liked 1x combatant in combo/ramp but the naga list is perfect for 2 copies imo

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Yeah raven idol is a surprisingly crappy card after it was figured out that discover is much better than expected. Will try the naga again probably but I really can't stand getting destroyed by aggro so something like double combatants is out for me for sure.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Brawl is literally the worst. Dominating lead because of Anub'Arak, but then when hand is empty I top deck Wisp > Murloc Tinyfin > Shieldbearer