Hearthstone

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Got down to rank 7 last night playing a version of Entomb Priest (I hate myself) running 2x Entomb, 2x Excavated Evil, 2x Lightbomb, 1x Holy Nova. Shits on Secret Paladin/Aggro pretty bad.

Is okay to Wallet Warrior on the rare games I don't just autoconcede to them.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone else been having random ass cards highlighting erroneously as new every time you open your collection?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did you disenchant something then close the client without exiting your collection screen first? That's my working theory atm.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah it comes and goes and takes different forms. This time it seems completely random though, but Gavin might be right.

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yay myself for my first time Legend. Not that I'm that skilled, but I finally found a few decks that were good AND fun to play enough games to reach Legend rank. Got to rank 1 swiftly with Egg Druid, then did the final push this week with Zoo.

rrr_img_124145.jpg

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Yay myself for my first time Legend. Not that I'm that skilled, but I finally found a few decks that were good AND fun to play enough games to reach Legend rank. Got to rank 1 swiftly with Egg Druid, then did the final push this week with Zoo.

rrr_img_124145.jpg
Congrats. EU, or NA?

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Holy crap am I on a losing streak...Dropped from Rank 4 to 8. Like 1-14 atm...Just terrible. This game makes me crazy sometimes.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
What deck you playing, Brand?
I ran down to 4 playing MalyLock and Priest OTK, but got bored and played Druid. Took a few losses and then just tried anything that I wasn't gold in. Just one of those, whenever you switch...Play the counter situations. I should have stopped and played something else, but I wanted to finish the quests I had built up. Being gold in Paly/Priest/War makes it more challenging. Those deck types are so dominant.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Playing tempo mage and run into a freeze mage. Figure I don't stand a chance, especially considering I got a pretty awful mulligan, but decide to play it out. He uses one frostbolt for a darnasus I got from portal, after it already helped me ramp into an azure drake and then uses his second frostbolt on the drake and then an ice lance on a 2/3 mana wyrm. Uhhh...thanks, but you may want to play an easier deck bro.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Beat Blackrock Mountain this morning while I was supposed to be studying for a licensing exam this Friday. I am still enjoying the game so far, will buy the League of Explorers Expac soon.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Never fucking fails, play tempo deck and I get the one highest cost card in my opening hand every time.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nice job!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, the patience to grind it out is a skill of sorts. I have absolutely no doubt I could hit legend if I could stick with it, but the three seasons where I've actually made a serious push for it, I get close, then start backsliding, get close again, backslide, burn out and say fuck it.

I'm surprised you had such good results with egg druid, the deck was inconsistent as hell for me.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Eh, the patience to grind it out is a skill of sorts. I have absolutely no doubt I could hit legend if I could stick with it, but the three seasons where I've actually made a serious push for it, I get close, then start backsliding, get close again, backslide, burn out and say fuck it.

I'm surprised you had such good results with egg druid, the deck was inconsistent as hell for me.
EU is different than NA...The Meta has been very anti-rush lately in NA.