Hearthstone

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Haha, you killed my mojo that day! We were both on a nice win streak and one of us had to lose. If I would have drawn my Reno though....

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was playing a druid this morning who was spamming emotes the whole time. Hello, hello, hello. Then he kept typing well played after everything I did. I was getting him down in life but of course I fell below 17 and he had the force/roar. He starts spamming I'm sorry over and over, attacks with 2 of his 3 trees and then attacks with himself, shoots me another I'm sorry but then he mis-clicked and hit done instead of attacking with his last token allowing me to kill him on my turn.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm surprised you stuck around. I always insta-concede when I know they have lethal. I wonder how many games I could have won if I never did that.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Misplays that affect the game tend to happen most when people are overly confident, especially like right there. Things like not attacking with a creature before using spell that sacs it or things like that. Granted MTG Hearthstone ain't, but I've still had plenty of matches where people swiped the wrong way on their phone or just auto'd to failure.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just opened a golden ancient of lore from my spectate pack. Ohhh baby 1600 dust when standard rolls around.

Loyang_sl

shitlord
I'm 11-3 atm with this Reno hunter.

Only build I can't seem to stand a chance is Murloc Paladin.

Hunter's Mark
Tracking
Sir Finley
Webspinner
Bear Trap
Quickshot
Snake Trap
King's Elek
Mad Scientist
Wild Pyro
Eaglehorn bow
Animal Companion
Deadly shot
Kill command
Unleash
Acolyte of pain
BGH
Mind control tech
Cult Master
Elise
Houndmaster
Piloted Shredder
King of beasts
Loathed
Sludge Belcher
Emperor
Reno
Savannah Highmane
Dr.Boom
Ragnaros

I often don't even need Reno to win which is quite surprising.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was trying to use a Reno Hunter list last week and ended up like 1-5 with it before giving up. Your list looks different for sure, may try it out. Currently I'm grinding up with aggro druid in the theory that the reno decks will be better at higher ranks

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm 11-3 atm with this Reno hunter.

Only build I can't seem to stand a chance is Murloc Paladin.

Hunter's Mark
Tracking
Sir Finley
Webspinner
Bear Trap
Quickshot
Snake Trap
King's Elek
Mad Scientist
Wild Pyro
Eaglehorn bow
Animal Companion
Deadly shot
Kill command
Unleash
Acolyte of pain
BGH
Mind control tech
Cult Master
Elise
Houndmaster
Piloted Shredder
King of beasts
Loathed
Sludge Belcher
Emperor
Reno
Savannah Highmane
Dr.Boom
Ragnaros

I often don't even need Reno to win which is quite surprising.
I saw savj hit legend with this deck, or a very similar deck, yesterday so I'm sure it can win games, but I run into way too much pally/secret pally and with how little healing/taunt this deck has coupled with the only aoe this deck having is wild pyro and you're just way too disadvantaged against the most popular class on ladder.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Outside of warlock, if the base deck type doesn't work that well I wouldn't expect adding Reno to do much. Though, I'm have trouble classifying that deck as control or mid-range.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Finally hit Rank 14, getting past 15 feels like an accomplishment. I have earned nearly 1000 gold in the process, I would love to buy some cards, but I think I should wait for standard and the new expac.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Paladin is pretty much an autowin in this brawl. Mulligan hard for minibot, play minibot and win. Can't really beat the near infinite value of a 2/2 divine shield taunt charge for 2.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I havent had much trouble with those hunters. They cant seem to keep the board clear. I have hit them for 30 or close to it the turn after they have to drop reno.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Create a tavern brawl hunter deck.

Face a Pally

He passes turn one, I put down Leper Gnome on my turn

He summons a recruit, it doesn't charge or taunt, he concedes and I get my pack. GG

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Wouldn't a flare fit well In that reno hunter with the amount of fucking paladins right now?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Played 3 games since hitting 14, all 3 have been losses. Patron Warrior, Hunter & Hunter. Really looking forward to standard!