Hearthstone

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I can't wait for some asshole to play this then play 7 fireballs in the next two turns. You know it'll happen.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Even in Arena you're not going to have that many Warlock cards. Most will be spells which you wont want to replace. And warlock hero power is really valuable in a format where you almost never hit fatigue.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I think the 4 mana 1/1 taunt would potentially be playable in handlock. It's at least in competition, because it can do things like get the stats of the molten giant you just played for free and have taunt. It depends on what else out there is viable due to changes in classic cards. It's a card that is good enough to be run, but you can't really know if it's good enough to make the cut until you know what the card pool actually is. I mean you only even need to get 3/5 worth of stats for it to be the same a Sen'jin, and I don't think it will be that hard to get better than that.

I also think the N'zoth or whatever it's name was is playable in Paladin for sure, and quite possibly Priest. Yes it's slow, but that shit just wins games. You get two big bombs with it like Tirion and Sylvanas, game is over. Sure it is slow, but in control decks you have to plan on going through most of the deck anyways.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Lol if they nerf Tirion on top of every else happening to paladins right now, it means that somehow Furor has taken over Hearthstone development.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought they'd admitted his power level is a bit much in interviews? I could easily see them taking a durability off the weapon.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
plenty of counters to Tirion though. Silence, Harrison, Black Knight. He's a class Legendary and is what a class Legendary should be. No way he's nerfed.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
CZ4Fmc6.png

MEH

(Watch now this will be the most overpowered shit in the set somehow.)

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
3 mana 2/2 is so bad, not sure about this. Easy to play around but low enough health that a player could self-trigger it too. It's like a 4 or 5 mana Power of the Wild.

the +1/+1 isn't even that scary unless it's a zoo deck

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
It looks decent. Low attack and health but it's purpose is to die and buff everything else.

Token style decks might be phasing out though. We're losing too many token generating cards (Egg, Mustard, Creeper, Shredder etc.) so the only deck I can think that will want it is Zoo for the time being.