Hearthstone

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Holy FUCK

I8KUXKPZSP3R1458754832347.gif

As far as just power level goes, that's gotta be #1 in HS?

Fortunately we're losing all the Deathrattle retardation.
This is going to tear shit up in wild, that's for sure.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Only way it can be decent is if the text translation is wrong and it's: "When minion attacksORkills". Still wouldn't even be great, but fucks sake, this is shittier than Boulderfist Ogre currently simply because it's 2 more mana for an affect that'll never proc lmao.

If the text is "OR" instead of "AND" it would actually be interesting since you would need minions with attack greater than 2 to kill it, otherwise it just absorbs the attacks.

Also means it can grow when attacking face.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, no. Card is terrible in every way possible.
I wouldn't quite go that far, it's even remotely possible that it will find its way into the format. It just damn sure won't be an auto-include in Zoo.

The card has an extremely powerful effect. The facts that it's on a weak body and that you have very little control over when the effect triggers are heavy marks against it, but it certainly isn't terrible in every way possible.

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So far the revealed cards have been amazingly underwhelming. Maybe there's hope to kick the addiction this time.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The gods are interesting at least. 10 Mana minions haven't been very good. (Varian / Deathwing).

C'thun and N'zoth actually seem playable in some decks.

Still 2 more gods to see, too.

Interesting delay tactic, as posted on Reddit, would be Mana Wraith.

Northerner

N00b
Meh. A one-turn delay assuming it is in your hand and it can't be cleared or silenced. Doesn't seem worth having in your deck over something that might help you win before turn ten.

We'll see but I don't imagine it is a viable help really.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wouldn't quite go that far, it's even remotely possible that it will find its way into the format. It just damn sure won't be an auto-include in Zoo.

The card has an extremely powerful effect. The facts that it's on a weak body and that you have very little control over when the effect triggers are heavy marks against it, but it certainly isn't terrible in every way possible.
You just said yourself why it isn't a powerful effect, much less an extremely powerful effect. 2/2 stats for 3 is abysmal, it trades with nothing and giving your opponent an opportunity to trigger the deathrattle when they please makes it garbage. It is worse than shattered sun cleric.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Oh I'm sure there is a way to work it into patron. Whether it makes a good deck with deaths bite and ghoul gone is questionable.

Taking charge for the sake of that card is a fucking waste.

Taho

N00b
Just played 6 straight Pally's at ranks 7 and 8. 3 or 4 were murloc. Thank god I was playing zoo. Tech accordingly.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You just said yourself why it isn't a powerful effect, much less an extremely powerful effect. 2/2 stats for 3 is abysmal, it trades with nothing and giving your opponent an opportunity to trigger the deathrattle when they please makes it garbage. It is worse than shattered sun cleric.
Uh...what? The effect is extremely powerful. The conditions on triggering the effect are what makes it a bad card, but the effect itself is unquestionably extremely powerful.

And yeah, I would absolutely play shattered sun over it, but shattered sun was a zoo staple before the expansions powercreeped it out of the deck. I'm expecting shattered sun back in zoo in standard. Doesn't change the fact that this might see play somewhere, it just isn't an auto include in zoo.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Trumps got an arena going right now, 5-1. Tirion, Alexstraza and Majodomo. Of course he's 5-1 because he sucks.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
With oil going away, Rogues needs some friggin help in this expansion but nothing revealed so far really stands out for them to be more competitive. All these new deathrattle cards means that the Rogue's removal options are even more diminished.

Goddamnit Blizz

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
lol what, there's going to be a heck of lot less deathrattle minions. Like... the deathrattles in this expansion do stuff other than spawn minions, making it a lot less annoying.