Hearthstone

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
12261.png
+
635943244128119512.png

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Portal brawl. Turn one, coin > portal > elise. Turn two play Elise. Turn four draw and play the map. Turn six draw the monkey....

Drew another Deathwing the next turn. Was fun blowing up my own Rhonin for the lethal missiles.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Best two unstable portals ever. What made it even better was I had a power of the wild to answer his doomsayer next turn. and my second golden thoughtsteal from the pack! WOOOOO

rrr_img_130555.jpg

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Oh lord, it's gonna be 9 mana spell: summon Misha, Huffer, and Leokk
So close!
4f2b9622.png

12/10 effective worth of stats for 8 mana, 5 of which can charge? Not bad. Not sure hunter has the support to do control. Saw some reno hunters in ladder about a month ago and the meta squashed it pretty hard.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think its really good, but still I don't know if that means it'll see play, but even in a mid-range hunter you get 5 charge damage, everything already on your board gets +1 attack and a taunt is left behind, seems really good to me. This + unleash with an et tick = a lot of damage/removal and a lot of bodies left behind.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
That's a really good card. Charge and taunt, 3 minions, for 8 mana. So good. It easily replaces dr boom for hunter

Northerner

N00b
It's a fantastic card! Now, it won't see play unless things are pretty slow but they may well be and this is a hell of a card for a zoohunter styled deck. Get that knockout blow in just before your opponents starts shitting out old gods.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
What lvl do you stop getting free golden cars? I'm up to about mid 30 on some heros now.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I don't think it's slow. 5 damage charger clears something and you'll have a 5/4 taunt. I could even see face running it simply because of the board control and charge. It's a rediculous card. Should be 9 mana imo.

It's like face hunter top decking 3 animal companions at once and spending 8 mana instead of 9. Absurd.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
What lvl do you stop getting free golden cars? I'm up to about mid 30 on some heros now.
Its been so long I may be telling you wrong, but I believe most classes you stop getting golden class cards at 50 and then you get golden neutral basic cards til 60(the lvl cap) after that.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
This brawl was fun. Illidan @ 3 mana > tons of unstable portals > everyfin is awesome for = a board full of 4/3 flames and 9/7 Illidan and something else on board. Priest was toast from 30 just like that, lol.