Hearthstone

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I like Spreading Madness in the situations mentioned. I can't help but think there's a slight zoo synergy in Imp Gang Boss, but I'm pretty sure the spawned imps become targets immediately.

Yogg is hilariously bad. Have we had an expansion yet with two insta dust legendaries?

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Spreading madness is insane for Renolock and Handlock. Even if it hits yourself, you can get your molten Giants out fast

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Yogg looks fun as hell but probably terrible at the same time. By the text it sounds like he could pyroblast your own hero multiple times, unless there is some check in place that damage spells are only cast on enemies. Also random Doom or Twisting Nether would not be ideal (probably). Fun part is this guy might cast 20+ spells which can be all sorts of hilarious.

The warlock card is OK and has some synergy with imp gang boss and even floating watcher. It actually might prove to be OP as fuck. 9 damage for 3 mana, allows for early Moltens if targets self.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you're mostly passive in early turns versus a deck that uses low cost minions then your chances to even hit your own face are largely mitigated. And if you're running molten and/or reno then its not even a big deal.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
The key to victory with yogg is playing him at the very end of your turn, win the following turn because animations are going on during your opponent's entire turn.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The old Microprose Magic the Gathering computer game had a spell called I think Whimsy that was X random effects for X mana and it was a lot of fun. I look forward to seeing the Yogg highlight reels.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Soooooo many things can go wrong if you play Yogg

Blessing of Kings, divine shield, Seal of Champions on enemy minions?

Enter the coliseum, brawl, twisting nether when you have board? Fireball his Sylvanus causing your opponent to steal your Yogg?

Ughhhhhhh what a horrible card

Wtf are they thinking?

Unplayable

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yogg looks fucking stupid. Buffing enemy minions, taking damage to the face. Fucking dumb.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Not every Legendary needs to be competitive, also looking forward to the highlight reels.

Speaking of, was just watching this vid from Firebat attempting the Leper Gnome / Raptor OTK. Shit like this is a big reason why I still enjoy Hearthstone -- I may not play very often, but I can always load up YouTube to find an entertaining HS vid.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Quote from @PlayHearthstone

Does Yogg Saron's battlecry target friendly characters ?
Yes, Yogg-Saron's Battlecry affects all potential targets, including your own hero. (Source)

Are the spells randomly chosen from the spells you've cast? Or are they completely randomly picked from all spells?
Yogg-Saron's spells are randomly selected from all collectible spells, and one is cast for each spell you've played. (Source)

Will the spells Yogg-Saron casts be from any class, or from your own? And I assume Standard-only spells in Standard.
Random effects in Standard will only use cards eligible for Standard play, so Yogg-Saron would only cast Standard spells. (Source)

Can Yogg-Saron hit himself?
Yes, Yogg-Saron can target himself, but even if he's destroyed or transformed, the full Battlecry still takes place. (Source)

If a card provides options, such as Raven Idol or Wrath, Yogg-Saron randomly selects one of those options when the spell is cast. (Source)

What if Yogg-Saron uses a card that can't activate on anything? like if it plays backstab but all minions are damaged?
In a case where one of Yogg-Saron's spells has no eligible targets, it fizzles. (Source)

How random is "random target?" Can spells that normally only affect enemy minions target yours instead?
Yogg-Saron follows the rules, so the spells will follow their card text as though your hero cast them. (Source)

Random targets means my fireballs can hit my own minions and my buffs can land on the enemy?
That's correct! If a spell doesn't have text to prevent it, then any eligible target could be chosen. (Source)

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yogg isn't about winning, it's about sending a message. Of insanity. I know I'll make at least one Yogg deck for sure :p

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I can see only one use for it

It is the ultimate hail mary card.

You are facing certain death. Your opponent has an overwhelming board and high health, you have nothing, an empty hand and facing down lethal next turn

You top deck this and play it as a hail Mary.

3 pyros to the opponent's face to snatch the win.

I don't know about you guys but if I was on the recieving end of that, I will most likely smash my computer screen.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So it casts completely random spell from any class? So you could just end up with a bunch of secrets and a totemic might.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not every Legendary needs to be competitive, also looking forward to the highlight reels.

Speaking of, was just watching this vid from Firebat attempting the Leper Gnome / Raptor OTK. Shit like this is a big reason why I still enjoy Hearthstone -- I may not play very often, but I can always load up YouTube to find an entertaining HS vid.

haha all that and it's still only 32 points of damage.

*edit*

I mean, obviously that's lethal for anyone but a warrior, but still, with how much setup that takes you'd expect it to be for more.