Hearthstone

Palum

what Suineg set it to
That Deathwing is an example of what is really fun in large card set games like MTG and just insulting in Hearthstone.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It should fill the board with dragons from your hand first, then deck. That would still be dubious but even more awesome.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Healing spells yes. Hero power no
Spell power does not affect healing spells nor priest hero power heal. Spell power does increase damage if your healing spells turn to damage; that is, Auchenai + Circle of Healing + 1 spell power = 5 damage to all minions, but Auchenai + hero power + 1 spell power = 2 damage.

Northerner

N00b
Well, I'm sure it'll win some games but I certainly don't see a decent deck for Deathwinger at the moment and especially given the current dragons and their reliance on battlecrys. I mean, by turn ten you should be top-decking for the most part anyhow and it is a damned deathrattle at that. So, while 12/12 is nothing to ignore even in the old god meta, probably also not a clinch.

I can think of plenty of tweaks that might make the effect more interesting/powerful/consistent but whatever. It's 'fine' and will make for some amusement I suppose. Tribal decks in HS are still somewhat odd regardless and even ignoring that the meta is likely to be hard-removal heavy if it actually does slow down. I'm thinking it actually won't and aggro will rule the day.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It should have destroyed all dragons from the battlefield and both hands and decks. Turn ten anti dragon tech!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Bruh, you only need velen, new card, and 3/4 flash heal/mind blast with an et tick on 2 of the 5 cards for 30 damage.
Bruh, didn't i say without emp ticks?

I like this deathwing card even if not used often. You likely don't want to pull too many minions anyway but getting 2 big dragons will be so much better than just 1. This and ysera or this and chillmaw are the 2 combos i look forward to.

Problem with 9 and 10 mana minions is you get 1 at a time, making removal somewhat easier, but 2 at a time is a much larger task.

And if you go greedy and get brawled then that's your own fault.

Neph_sl

shitlord
The thing about Dragonlord is that unless you're about to die next turn, he's good to play on turn 10. So many other legendaries you end up waiting for a good time to play them to maximize their value. Being a 12/12 body with a strong deathrattle, you want him out ASAP. I think the closest legendary for comparison is Tirion, where you throw him out on curve and hope that he doesn't get silenced/poly'd. Main difference being that Tirion has taunt, so he can save you from losing when you're about to die (save for, again, silence/poly). Deathwing, Dragonlord if not silenced or poly'd will probably just win you the game on the other hand.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bruh, didn't i say without emp ticks?
Yes, but considering all are 6 card combos and one deals 30 damage it kinda renders all the other combos irrelevant doesn't it? 30 damage in one turn from an empty board literally means just put in every single "draw card" card in the game into your deck.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I think I read the 26th. I hope it invigorates the gae some. I'm still running close to 50% of people conceding to me in the first turn or less.

Borzak

Not even playing ranked games just casual most of the time. I got to 18 just to make sure I got the stuff each time. Maybe it's the time I play very late or very early in the morning. I got my 3 win bonus last night with all 3 conceding before the 1st round. Are people looking to play against only certain heroes or something?

Also is there any reason I can't disenchant golden cards that I already have 2 non golden cards of and spend that dust on making a new card? I've got a few goldens that I already have two regulars of out of reward packs.

Rime

<Donor>
Not even playing ranked games just casual most of the time. I got to 18 just to make sure I got the stuff each time. Maybe it's the time I play very late or very early in the morning. I got my 3 win bonus last night with all 3 conceding before the 1st round. Are people looking to play against only certain heroes or something?

Also is there any reason I can't disenchant golden cards that I already have 2 non golden cards of and spend that dust on making a new card? I've got a few goldens that I already have two regulars of out of reward packs.
You cannot disenchant Basic Set cards (including the Golden Basics you get for leveling up characters) or promo-Cards (Gelbin Mekkatorque).

Borzak

No not those. I got a fair number of golden cards that I have 2 others that aren't golden. Mostly common cards that I got in the packs I buy with the gold I get along the way. Not basic set cards you get for free.