Hearthstone

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'd be a mad frost mage as well if that's what Hearthstone had made me. Poor stats for 4 and the ability is weak as hell. Considering it can hit the same target twice, it just doesn't do enough. Not too impressed with this expansion but I knew they would be crushing power levels. The OGs are really the only reason to get this expansion so far. I once thought we would see a plethora of new decks but not much looks worth running.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
People always say stupid shit prior to an expansion. Everything is going to change so much with so many cards leaving and so many entering.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Had a warrior add me after a game because I got a turn 3 antonidas from deathlord and he didn't have any removal so I win a few turns later with many free fireballs and he says, "enjoy your nerf cunt". I would love to have known what he thought was getting nerfed, but as usual he removed me the instant he sent his message so I didn't get to ask, in his mind is fireball getting nerfed?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
A lot of things are based in fact though. Pre-Naxx mage was garbage, and the majority of the stuff that made mage competitive is rotating out. But the idea that whispers won't be worth getting is just retarded. They've spoiled 27 cards out of a 134 card set, and a disproportionately large number of them have been legendaries which are always hit or miss when it comes to being playable.

*edit*

whoops, was't counting class cards, which jumps the total up to 65. Still less than half the expansion.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Had a warrior add me after a game because I got a turn 3 antonidas from deathlord and he didn't have any removal so I win a few turns later with many free fireballs and he says, "enjoy your nerf cunt". I would love to have known what he thought was getting nerfed, but as usual he removed me the instant he sent his message so I didn't get to ask, in his mind is fireball getting nerfed?
Deathlord drops from rotation I think...He was just a whiny bitch anyway. I can't imagine that Fireball gets changed...That seems like such a staple.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
635963258511455573.png

Decent...I guess? Seems appropriately statted for being half a thoughtsteal. But thoughtsteal can be used on curve because, currently, priest has many ways to clear the board to combat the tempo loss. This creature will make those board clears less effective.

Blizzard also said that mage card will not freeze targets that are already frozen. Still seems meh.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
20% chance a juggle hits me for lethal, of course 20% of the time it works all the time and well played said the hunter.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
635963258511455573.png

I play more Priest than anything else, and this just seems so bad to me. Playing a 4 drop that's supposed to be a value card, and that value comes from something random from your opponent, AND this thing dies to 1 and 2 drops.. Just so brutal.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Blizzard also said that mage card will not freeze targets that are already frozen. Still seems meh.
Might be decent enough in tempo then if thats the case, if you can ignore minions and go face while leaving your board intact may be worth it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
635963258511455573.png

I play more Priest than anything else, and this just seems so bad to me. Playing a 4 drop that's supposed to be a value card, and that value comes from something random from your opponent, AND this thing dies to 1 and 2 drops.. Just so brutal.
What 1-drops? Flame Imp? Dust Devil? No one even runs Dust Devil.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
What 1-drops? Flame Imp? Dust Devil? No one even runs Dust Devil.
I've been tryin to think of Std stuff, I think Shaman looks like a big winner in Whispers. They're not unlikely to be running 4 1 drops that deuce on it(maybe even 6 if you count Trogg).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
the real problem with the card is that priest wants creatures with a fat ass, not vice versa. Yeti, Senjin, and Heckler are all better 4 drops.