Hearthstone

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So the very first ever Paletress activation post-whispers gives me the new Pagle. Against a control warrior who, for some mind boggling reason, didn't kill it. So at first I was really pissed, but when it pushed him 3 cards closer to fatigue before it died, I became quite happy.

*edit*

Just opened a golden infest...wonder if that means all the deathrattled minions would be gold, or if all that matters is the color of the infested minion?
Well Evolve turns golden minions into new golden minions and golden Evolve does not turn regular minions into golden minions. So I'd say Golden Infest = Golden Spiders.

As much as it makes sense right now, who knows what the meta will develop into. I'm holding off on crafting legends.
I've crafted Nzoth after playing against a sick Paladin Dragonrattle deck that healed for like a bajillion with Reno, Forbidden Healing and Lay on Hands. I did around 60 damage to him and he still eventually beat me. Nzoth fucked shit up pulling that 2nd Tirion. But I have 17,000 dust still so I didn't really care. Definitely hold off if you aren't sitting on piles of dust.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
hahahaha i havent won a single game with this freeze yogg deck and im still having a blast. Fatigued myself 3 times.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Out of 115 total, I got 6 legends; Hogger, Mukla, Rag, Huhu, Hallazeal, Xaril. I also went ahead and crafted Twin Emps and NZoth. Not too bad

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I crafted Yogg, he just killed me.
smile.png

Had a game against a priest that played a 19+ C'thun twice and I won. First time he played it he activated Ice Block, I had another one in my hand so played that. His C'thun died on my Vaporize. He rezzed it with that minion card. Played it again and activated my Ice Block again.

I played Yogg, who kill his C'thun and put among other thing an Ice Block on me...I eventually won.
smile.png

It was hilarious. Yogg doesn't seem to be that good, but it's hilarious. He kinda fit easily in a mage deck that cast lots of spells anyways.

Damn the meta is unpredictable right now., but fun.
smile.png

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I crafted Yogg, he just killed me.
smile.png

Had a game against a priest that played a 19+ C'thun twice and I won. First time he played it he activated Ice Block, I had another one in my hand so played that. His C'thun died on my Vaporize. He rezzed it with that minion card. Played it again and activated my Ice Block again.

I played Yogg, who kill his C'thun and put among other thing an Ice Block on me...I eventually won.
smile.png

It was hilarious. Yogg doesn't seem to be that good, but it's hilarious. He kinda fit easily in a mage deck that cast lots of spells anyways.

Damn the meta is unpredictable right now., but fun.
smile.png
I just had Evolve give me Bolf and my opponent cast a 24 damage Cthun the next turn, only for Bolf to take 16 of that face damage for me, saving my life. He's a nice pseudo ice block against Cthun haha.

I dunno. I haven't lost to a Cthun deck yet. I don't have much faith in them atm, although I also haven't played one myself yet.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
65 packs, one legendary. Such bad luck >_< Same with the last expansion 50 packs, no legionaries.

I'm 4/4 with a C'thun Druid deck right now. Getting C'thun out turn 5 my very first game with double invigorate and coin was hilarious.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
opened my pre order packs + 3 free. Did well number wise but not sure on if they will get used wise:

Princess Huhuran
Nat
Mukla
The Boogeymonster
N'Zoth
Yogg-Saron

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
ya, I opened packs then basically couldn't get anywhere else in the game w/o major lag. Just logged out for now

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
My RNGesus Mage deck, somehow just beat some kind of control rogue deck that got Archmage Antonidas (that he dropped the next turn and got 3 fireballs) from a huckster early and ganged him up.....all because of iceblock.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
63 packs so far:

Ragnaros, Lightlord
Boogeymonster Dustlord
Cho'gall
Ragnaros, Lightlord

Rime

<Donor>
Let's slow down the game for every class, but Shaman, then give them more tools! /salty

So much aggro shaman.