Hearthstone

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Loving this Control Paladin list atm:

S035zgU.png

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
It's stupid that if I steal the Priest Cthun buffer that buffs Cthun whenever a minion is healed, that his Cthun still gets the buffs and not mine. Why is it different than Northshire Cleric??

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ok now I'm gonna lose my fucking temper. Every single Yogg played against me this morning (4) has gone for lethal. Every single time I played Yogg yesterday I either did nothing or killed myself with fatigue.

Taho

N00b
Had good success yesterday with a thrown together Cthun Druid deck. Today getting wrecked trying to make Cthun Warrior work. Can't get a FWA in my starting hand to save my life. Lost all 3 warrior mirrors because they had war axe in starting hand and I did not. With no Death's Bite, getting that FWA seems even more important. If anyone has a Cthun warrior list that is working for them at low ranks, I'd love to see it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It seems that although we lost a lot of the sticky minions, we also lost a lot of the better boardclear cards... so stuff is still sticky as hell.

For the moment, mages, warlocks and such are not used to running Flamestrike, Hellfire, Excavated Evil, etc. So its pretty easy to keep shit on the board.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I love dropping Sylvanas on turn 9 against the C'Thun decks, really fucks with their plans.

C'Thun decks are so much less interesting to me than N'Zoth decks. So fun dropping N'Zoth and having a full board of minions again, usually after they already burned so much removal. Hardest part is having N'Zoth in hand by turn 10. I have won 100% every time I've played him, usually by instant surrender.

C'Thun is much more easily countered. Just 1 Sylvanas screws your plans, but I've even thwarted death by dropping a Ysera or Deathwing to soak up damage. N'Zoth is a good counter too since you end up with a decent board.

I just see C'Thun decks as gimmicky and weak atm. Maybe 1 proves to be stable and meta-defining, but right now they all seem like B tier.

I have yet to play against a Yogg deck, or they never played him if they were.

Another fun counter to C'Thun is Bolf. You'll take 0 face damage if Bolf is on board when C'Thun is played.
Of course Bolf won't be used in a competitive deck unless for fun, or unless C'Thun became so OP it was dominating the meta, but still neat he exists. Bolf serves to counter spells and C'Thun. If these decks become prevalent he might just be a viable option.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Already posted, but yea, pretty awesome.

I see all these cthun decks and I'm just like zoos in town.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Opened Soggoth, Y'Shaarj and N'Zoth in 60 something packs. Got quite a few decent epics along the way though. I'm not sure if Yeesh is even playable yet, maybe in astral druid which I don't have the cards for. N'Zoth looks playable, but in classes I don't have many cards for yet really. I'm liking the look of the n'zoth midrange hunter deck someone linked. I don't have nearly the cards to do the dragon pally n'zoth, though that looks really strong.

The new divine shield paladin archtype looks really good so far. Divine shielding all those 1 cost minions is almost like having a crap ton of deathrattles, since you can't clear them in one attack/aoe.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
If they wanted to add a new emote or whatever they call it when you right click it should have been Hurry the Fuck Up. People who wait the entire time each round when they have nothing they can play.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Gotta play what your dealt. I opened a Twin Emps and not much else so I am initially experimenting with Cthun decks.
Yea I guess. Luckily, it seems most of the Legendaries aren't very meta defining, so crafting isn't a big deal imo. So far I've crafted Twin Emps, N'Zoth, and Deathwing to try out some decks. I've also crafted a bunch of epics already. Epics always seem to be the biggest annoyance for me because I never know if I want 1 copy or 2 (or none) and sometimes it's wasted dust.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'm really new to all this. I can't even think of how I would use the one legendary I got. Deathrattle of does 8 damage to ALL minions.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It feels like Sylvanas needs to be in every deck just because of all the C'Thuns and Yoggs flying around.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I love dropping Sylvanas on turn 9 against the C'Thun decks, really fucks with their plans.

C'Thun decks are so much less interesting to me than N'Zoth decks. So fun dropping N'Zoth and having a full board of minions again, usually after they already burned so much removal. Hardest part is having N'Zoth in hand by turn 10. I have won 100% every time I've played him, usually by instant surrender.

C'Thun is much more easily countered. Just 1 Sylvanas screws your plans, but I've even thwarted death by dropping a Ysera or Deathwing to soak up damage. N'Zoth is a good counter too since you end up with a decent board.

I just see C'Thun decks as gimmicky and weak atm. Maybe 1 proves to be stable and meta-defining, but right now they all seem like B tier.

I have yet to play against a Yogg deck, or they never played him if they were.

Another fun counter to C'Thun is Bolf. You'll take 0 face damage if Bolf is on board when C'Thun is played.
Of course Bolf won't be used in a competitive deck unless for fun, or unless C'Thun became so OP it was dominating the meta, but still neat he exists. Bolf serves to counter spells and C'Thun. If these decks become prevalent he might just be a viable option.
I agree that N'zoth seems instawin but the only time I had him used on me so far, I killed the guy next turn. If I wouldn't have had lethal though it was over lol.