Hearthstone

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
This has to be the biggest meta shake up since release, not many of the old decks seem to have survived. I suck at making new decks, so I've tried a few of the old ones and I found surprisingly that a modified freeze mage with 2x torches is pretty decent against the plethora of C'Thun decks out there. In a month or so things are going to settle and we'll have a clearer picture of what the meta will be.

Btw, the most cancerous deck I've played against was a druid hybrid C'Thun/mill one with Naturalize, Tree of Life etc. May be a gimmick deck but felt so bad losing against it.
A lot of varied decks but 80% of every single match I've played yesterday or today (around rank 10) is Shaman, usually aggro. Flamewreathed Faceless might be the most OP card of this expansion.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Using your deck, having success, thanks. I did sub one Ancient Shieldbearer for Brann, but haven't had a big combo pay off yet with him. Brann does draw out removal cards though. The Black Knight is getting a lot of value right now.
Nice! That's funny cause I haven't tried the deck yet, was merely posting a theorycraft of what I was planning to try. I agree Brann is too strong to pass up, not sure what I'll replace yet.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Flamewreathed Faceless might be the most OP card of this expansion.
The only thing holding it back is its not neutral. We all knew it would be good, the card makes no goddamn sense. No 6 mana card has those stats without a drawback, let alone one that you can cheat out two turns early.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anyone played around with Herald Volazj and Malkorok yet? I've still got 15,000 dust laying around and considering the next expansion is ages away and my collection is pretty darn complete, I have plenty to craft, even for fun purposes. Personally I think Malkorok is underrated and could prove to be pretty good. So far I've crafted:
Average Weapon Stats gained from: Malkorok (Warrior Legendary) : CompetitiveHS

Occasionally you win the lottery, but he also sometimes instantly loses you the game (cursed blade) or fucks you over badly (charged hammer).

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
so I went all in and used up all my gold last night, have all cards except a couple legendaries I didn't care to craft. Still haven't played a game yet as dark souls 3 has my real attention.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Healidin is so godly. Forbidden Healing + Reno + Lay on Hands + Ragnoros, + misc heals like Truesilver really add up. It's crazy. I wish Shifting Shade was good enough to make Priest decks, I get it ALL the time from Evolving my Tuskar Totemics and it's like a godsend. So much value. Anyone been using them? Fun stuff. I really wanna try Pirate Warrior but I don't wanna blow 3200 dust on Greenskin + Skycaptain Kragg.
Are you still messing with your Evolve deck? Happen to have a decklist? I saw a few posted so far but I'm curious what all the takes on it are since I couldn't make it work for some reason.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Are you still messing with your Evolve deck? Happen to have a decklist? I saw a few posted so far but I'm curious what all the takes on it are since I couldn't make it work for some reason.
I got to rank 8 with it and then started messing around with other decks, not because I was losing a lot, but because I wanted to explore other interesting decks before it's too late and everyone is netdecked. I plan to refine it later because I feel like I did the same thing everyone initially did with Mysterious Challenger (the deck plays A LOT like secret paladin) and I need to instead focus on a more balanced approach. I'll post it later and let you know what the results are. I'm still confident that Evolve will be tier 1. My very first version cobbled together in like 2 minutes is a few pages back. What problems were you having with it? Send me your decklist.

Playing Cthun Warrior atm and haha it's so satisfying gaining 20 armor with Brann and the Corrupted Shieldbearer guy. Lots of people concede just from that right there. Good shit.

Also Call of the Wild is retarded. I wonder how many months it takes for them to nerf it. What were they thinking? It's almost like a FoN + Savage Roar in one, with extra bonuses on the side!

They need to fix Old Murkeye appearing. Lost a game because of my opponent getting him just now.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Call of the wild is not at all comparable to the druid combo. 5 damage vs 14 and charge is where their similarity ends.
It's similar because if they have a board presence, that +1 attack is actually quite brutal. Specially if you can't get through the Misha to kill the Leokk that turn and they cast another one the turn after. They are obviously not exactly the same, but they are similar in their devastation out of nowhere. You are not just getting 5 damage charge, you are getting +1 attack charge for every other minion already on the board.

I am going to test an Evolve, Rumbling Elemental C'thun deck for shiggles. The best part about Evolve is that, sure, you can build a deck around it that really capitalizes on it by using minions like Nerubian prophet and minions that summon other minions, but you can also just splash in 1 or 2 copies for a huge tempo increase. And pretty much all the Cthun cards have served their purpose the moment their battlecry goes off. 5-0 with this so far haha. It's almost definitely not the Evolve deck I'll end up on, but it's pretty fun. 18 Battlecries that all gain extra value from being Evolved (i.e. they aren't like Argus, where using that Battlecry and then Evolving would be pointless).

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Leeroy stronger than FoN+SR confirmed?

Call of the Wild is strong but calling for nerfs? C'mon man.

I'm not advocating for any nerfs just yet, closest card would be Flamewreathed but time will tell. I think once the netdecks start showing up and have a lot more hard removal we will be okay. It's a huge tempo loss if it's instantly removed. You're then stuck playing a 2-3 mana card vs opponent's 5-6 mana.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I got to rank 8 with it and then started messing around with other decks, not because I was losing a lot, but because I wanted to explore other interesting decks before it's too late and everyone is netdecked. I plan to refine it later because I feel like I did the same thing everyone initially did with Mysterious Challenger (the deck plays A LOT like secret paladin) and I need to instead focus on a more balanced approach. I'll post it later and let you know what the results are. I'm still confident that Evolve will be tier 1. My very first version cobbled together in like 2 minutes is a few pages back. What problems were you having with it? Send me your decklist.
I have no idea what my decklist is atm, sitting at work :p I went back and found yours, dunno how I missed it, must have skimmed that page. I defintely went way more aggro at first and each game I would temper it down some, so I'm actually much closer to that. I need to craft like 3-4 cards to really finish it for sure though. Same problem with Hunter, I need like 5-6 cards to try it out but no idea if I'll like it or not.

Oh well, wtf else will I do with this dust I guess

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Day one N'zoth was great, day two Yogg tanked me, day three, C'thun time! Fuck, I can't wait to SW
biggrin.png
every Shaman asshole. I might even run some Jeweled Scarab to try to find more.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
The new Ragnaros absolutely wrecks me every time someone plays it. Haven't been able to win with that out yet.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I'm shocked at how well this Battlecry/Evolve/Cthun deck is rocking faces. Lol holy shit. Cast your Battlecry Cthun buffers, maybe toss a few Rumbling Elemental boulders in the process, and then Evolve everybody for a tempo gain that is hard to come back from, allowing you time to draw into your Cthun. And nobody expects you to be playing Evolve when they see the Cthun buffers first. Haha this is amazing. This expansion rocks.

Bahahaha.

Also, evolving 3x Twin Emperor into a Ragnoros, Rhonin and Tyrion is pretty amazing.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Average Weapon Stats gained from: Malkorok (Warrior Legendary) : CompetitiveHS

Occasionally you win the lottery, but he also sometimes instantly loses you the game (cursed blade) or fucks you over badly (charged hammer).
First couple of times I played him I got really good weapons so I was like wow this card is amazing, but lately its been all light's justices and argent lances, so yeah you take rng into your hands when you play him, he can be amazing or really shitty.

I have won 4 in a row now with weapon warrior though.