Hearthstone

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I'm of the opinion they could have turned knife juggler into a 1/1 and it would still be an auto-add in every Zoo. Fuck, you could make a 0/1 and I bet it would STILL make it.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
2x Battle Rage and 2x Acolytes is really overdoing it. I would cut the Battle Rages lest you find yourself losing in Fatigue way too often. Acolyte is better since you get the extra armor if Armorsmith on board.

Best counter to Sylvanas for Warrior will be adding the 2x Shield Slams to clear her for 1 mana easily. Spellbreaker can silence but still loses the trade, bad value.

Crazed Worshippers probably only add +2/+2 in best case and only +1/+1 way too often. I'd swap them out for Disciples which can be used as a draw mechanic in a pinch (on acolyte) but also for more board control. Also Disciple combos with Brann meaning +4/+4 and 4 damage to a target.
Crazed Worshipers (edit, mixed up Crazed Worshiper with Twilight Elder, yeah I've considered dropping one. Usually they buff Cthun by 2 on average, and the taunt is nice, but they never really do much. A shield slam would probably be better). I have never lost the fatigue game either.

As far as Hogger, yeah I said a few pages back that any Patron Warrior (or whirlwind heavy Warrior) should fit him in because so much value. Even Mage does really well with him. But his purpose is not something I find myself really needing. I am considering x1 Brawl, because most of the time I am behind and then make a huge comeback and Brawl would help with that.

Battle Rages have been insanely useful for me. Even if I draw way more than them and hit fatigue 3-4 turns before them, unless it's another warrior (and even then, not always) I still win the fatigue race because I have so much armor. I'm really tempted to fit in a Blood Warriors. Getting an extra Brann or Shieldbearer or whatever could be crazy. Only getting to use Brann once, either for Twin Emperor, +20 Armor, or less likely Cthun, is a bummer.

I'm of the opinion they could have turned knife juggler into a 1/1 and it would still be an auto-add in every Zoo. Fuck, you could make a 0/1 and I bet it would STILL make it.
Yeah it being a 2/2 means nothing. It dies on the opponent's next turn 99% of the time regardless, so 1 less attack means nothing. I'm still seeing it everywhere. So it's still an auto include in any minion heavy/token heavy deck. So their nerf did nothing to combat what they wanted it to.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
1/1 probably, 0/1 no. 2/2 isn't much of a nerf but it did generally turn him from a perfectly curved 2 drop to something you'd rather save to combo with, and every little bit helps.

Crazed Worshipers help me survive the early game against aggro with their 3/4 stats for 3 mana. So that's their main purpose. I have never lost the fatigue game either.

As far as Hogger, yeah I said a few pages back that any Patron Warrior (or whirlwind heavy Warrior) should fit him in because so much value. Even Mage does really well with him. But his purpose is not something I find myself really needing. I am considering x1 Brawl, because most of the time I am behind and then make a huge comeback and Brawl would help with that.

Battle Rages have been insanely useful for me. Even if I draw way more than them and hit fatigue 3-4 turns before them, unless it's another warrior (and even then, not always) I still win the fatigue race because I have so much armor.
Crazed worshipper is the taunt.

Column_sl

shitlord
Knife juggler should be retired, along with some other low mana cards that effect the board early strictly based on RNG.

It's amazing to me they still make shit like Fiery Bat in 2016....

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Fuck Fiery Bat so hard. Mastiff is ridiculous too. Shaman isn't the new cancer. Hunter is the new new old cancer. And now they don't run out of steam, they just Call of the Wild you and lul. I wish in their nerfs they would have revamped the Hunter hero power. It would have made for such a more interesting/healthy meta. (2) Summon a 0/1 Beast Spider with Deathrattle: Deal 1 damage to a random enemy. Something like that. Bleh. I was just getting to trying out my Deathrattle Rogue and ran into Hunter 3x in a row and stood no chance without Antique Healbot and nerfed to hell Blade Flurry. Rogues might eventually be nonexistent from the meta due to Hunters alone.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
got a gold fiery bat, life is good.

With the intro of standard/wild I sort of want to start playing... any tips for a newbie?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone else have issues with the reconnect feature since they "improved" it? Or has anyone successfully reconnected to a game since Tuesday?

The other day I disconnected (only from b.net mind you, internet is fine), I waited like 15s to make sure I had disconnected, closed and reopened and it didn't even attempt to reconnect me. Just now immediately upon my opponent ending their turn I hear the timer sound like I ran out of time, games says I disconnected, attempting to reconnect. I reconnect 15s later and the game is frozen on my opponent's turn. Even if I had disconnected at the start of my opponent's turn and my opponent immediately passed, enough time would not have gone by for my turn to be over. So I close hearthstone and reopen and game was just frozen at the intial HS screen for a couple of minutes.

Column_sl

shitlord
I did today. Client crashed, which is strange within itself because that almost never happens, and was able to resume on log in pretty quickly.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Multiple xaril's make for some interesting shenanigans like getting 2 1 mana blade of c'thuns after already casting the same one twice, and I thought 2 1 mana sylvanas would be op!

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bwahahaha, the dreams are real with this rogue I'm playing. I predict the meta is going to be shit in a couple of weeks, but definitely having a lot of fun playing this deck in the mean time.

I should have screenshot before this screenshot, but I was at 1 health the turn before, I played reno, used a shadowstep poison to return reno to hand, and sapped his 7/7 dude. Following turn, the first image, comes the first n'zoth.
rrr_img_132246.jpg

Following the turn in the first image I didn't ss again, but I traded w/ my n'zoth and other minions then shadowstepped N'zoth and played him again the following turn. Since he didn't concede at this point its time for a little fun. Just a simple brann + twin emperor.
rrr_img_132247.jpg

Then more twin emperors than can fit on the board.
rrr_img_132248.jpg

And the coup de grace, just so happened to draw K'thun so why not a 40+ damage battle cry.
rrr_img_132249.jpg

Burned 3 cards because of all the poisons/deathrattle draws.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Lol I just played against a Warrior Pirate Dragon. He couldn't get past my armor, but it was funny watching him try nonetheless. The Warrior Pirate synergy is pretty damn cool though, it can do some neat things. But how sad is it that a tribal deck doesn't have its leader? Never understood why they made the Pirate Warleader so bad compared to the Murloc one. Yes the Murloc Warleader affects the opponents Murlocs, but it's still far superior. It's too bad the Pirate one isn't the same way, and then maybe it might be worth it, although maybe not, since it's really the weapons that do the magic.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
man my list is crap but healadin/nzoth seems so so good right now. Can keep it together long enough to get around aggro and demolishes any mid or other control decks. Cthun in particular wilts.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I cannot win games with deathrattle hunter. I'm never even getting to 10 to even use Nzoth. Lack of board clears is rough.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Zoo is stupid good right now lol

7-2 so far, lost to a druid and priest who got all the taunt/clears they needed.