Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I want to get golden on hunter/shaman/rogue/mage, but I think I'll need to go back to my already golden Warlock, Warrior, Paladin, Priest and Druid heroes to climb. I just can't get the runs going on these other heroes.

Consistent decks right now (imo):
Fatigue Warrior
Zoo/Reno
N'Zoth Paladin
C'Thun Druid

Shaman is supposed to be OP, but aggro is always inconsistent and they still get fucked over pretty hard if draws don't work out or overload hits on the wrong turn.

Taho

N00b
I had a lot of luck with that Bloodlust Shaman list on Sunday and Monday - went 16-4. Seemed pretty consistent to me.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Midrange shaman doesn't run away with games the way aggro does, but it's much more consistent and doesn't run out of steam like aggro does.

Jesus fucking christ zoo is so goddamn broken, no matter how you build it. Just had some dude kill a sea giant, justicar, and auchenai while still getting some damage through to my face and drawing like 5 cards.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I want to get golden on hunter/shaman/rogue/mage, but I think I'll need to go back to my already golden Warlock, Warrior, Paladin, Priest and Druid heroes to climb. I just can't get the runs going on these other heroes.
Seems like deathrattle hunter is pretty viable. Rogue looks to have some decent archetypes too. Not sure how consistent but they all appear to work pretty well when I've seen them.

Taho

N00b
I can't get anything going with Nzoth Pally. I'm about 50/50 with it today. Lost to an Nzoth priest who was able to outlast me and an Nzoth pally mirror. He had Elise in his deck and outlasted me with that. Saw almost all control decks today which really surprised me. The previous 2 days had seen a ton of aggro.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't get anything going with Nzoth Pally. I'm about 50/50 with it today. Lost to an Nzoth priest who was able to outlast me and an Nzoth pally mirror. He had Elise in his deck and outlasted me with that. Saw almost all control decks today which really surprised me. The previous 2 days had seen a ton of aggro.
You climbed past all the aggro and into the slower upper end of the early season ranks!

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Why don't people condede? 48 life to negative 7. wtf?
LOL at this neg "Fuck you you crybaby. Concession isn't an obligation. So get fucked".

To whomever left that, fuck you, fuck you for being one of those piece of shits that wastes everyone's time despite knowing 100% for a fact that the game is over. You don't have any quests you're doing, fuck off, save us both some time and end the fucking game. Scrub.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
LOL at this neg "Fuck you you crybaby. Concession isn't an obligation. So get fucked".

To whomever left that, fuck you, fuck you for being one of those piece of shits that wastes everyone's time despite knowing 100% for a fact that the game is over. You don't have any quests you're doing, fuck off, save us both some time and end the fucking game. Scrub.
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

Although I agree. Kind of annoying to sit there playing hero power pass against someone when they'll fatigue out 10 turns before I do.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Seems like deathrattle hunter is pretty viable. Rogue looks to have some decent archetypes too. Not sure how consistent but they all appear to work pretty well when I've seen them.
Yea I've been playing a lot of hunter but it's not very consistent, especially with the more hardcore control decks showing up. It's a lot harder to break through the massive taunts of Druid or out sustain the warriors/priests, and it's also tough to keep up with aggro decks. So win rate is ~50% which means lack of win streaking. It's still really fun though and with less than 100 wins till golden I really want to keep grinding it out.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Finally got N'Zoth priest off the ground. My problem was I was focusing too much on deathrattles, trying to force it into sort of a beatdown deck. I went back to the drawing board and made it closer to traditional control priest, because you only need a couple deathrattles for N'Zoth to be a super high impact play. 2 curators, 1 golem, 2 shades, and Sylvanas is more than enough deathrattles to guarantee a good N'Zoth turn.

Also, twilight summoner is bad. You only run it if you're running RenoZoth.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Post list if you really feel like you have something consistent going, I've been considering going back to priest but not sure what kind. Was thinking dragon actually.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
By the way, since patron war seems to be very much still alive and kicking, was it Gavin or someone else who tried to say Ravaging Ghoul wouldn't work in the deck? Seems to have turned out to be a viable mechanism for all the gay shit that patron wars do. Blood to Ichor is a decent activator too.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
By the way, since patron war seems to be very much still alive and kicking, was it Gavin or someone else who tried to say Ravaging Ghoul wouldn't work in the deck? Seems to have turned out to be a viable mechanism for all the gay shit that patron wars do. Blood to Ichor is a decent activator too.
Pretty sure it was me and boy was I ever dead wrong. I didn't think ravaging ghoul was very good when it was first spoiled, but the card is amazing and maybe even wild playable. Best warrior card of the set by miles. In fact, I'd say it's the second strongest warrior card released after classic, second only to death's bite.

Here's the priest list I'm using.Priest - Deckbuilder - HearthPwn

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thank goodness for dumb people. I'm obviously playing a cthun warrior and I assume my opponent was a N'zoth priest, but he A)used both sw: d's and an entomb before I dropped c'thun and B)played his golden monkey before dropping N'zoth and again before I dropped k'thun just in case he had a 2nd entomb. Bra, you need to keep an answer for K'thun in your hand if you don't want a 20/20 minion hitting your face.

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
The game needs better and cheaper board clears otherwise the optimal play is always going to be vomit minions as fast as possible.

Flamestrike should be 4 mana for instance and there should be a much wider selection available.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
One sided clears like flamestrike should be expensive, symmetric ones like twisting nether should be cheap. MtG learned this long ago but Blizzard never really got the memo. The reason is flamestike is a huge advantage destroying your opponents tempo while maintaining yours, while twisting nether is a hard reset but it allows the opponent to keeps the tempo lead by having opportunity to develop board before your next turn.