Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
haha n'zoth rogue so fun.

rrr_img_132578.jpg

norp

Bronze Squire
I've had a decent amount of success in this meta with a slower-tempo based Mage deck. Spot removal such as frostbolt and arcane blast for early threats, polymorph against 4 mana 7/7s/Nzoth has worked quite well. I do think being on the controlish side is probably wrong in this meta, but I really don't want to play the aggro decks right now.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I haven't at all experienced what other people are describing re Shaman. It's really good, no doubt. Broken and unfun? Not even close. Its a deck you can easily interact with up and down the curve. Whats the problem?

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think one of the biggest problems with shaman is the 7/7 coming in post BGH nerf. That is a huge deal. Personally I don't understand the need for it to have 7 health as well.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Tried a Yogg Saron Freeze Mage yesterday and got shit over by Control Pallies. Pyro + Equality (x2), all the healing (Ragnaros, Lightlord does a crap ton of healing), Peacekeeper + Stampeding Kodo, Sylvanas, Cairne, Tyrion, and N'Zoth. Had no chance with Freeze Mage.

Also lost to Control / Combo Warrior (Frost Giant + Charge + 2x Faceless) and Combo Priest (Velen + Embrace the Shadow + Flash Heal and Mind Blasts. Was pretty salty about both losses, but this was at rank 20 and I was trying (and failing) to make Freeze Mage work and I should've known a big combo was coming.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I don't think the Meta is that good for Freeze Mage tbh. Priest can heal for a fuck ton, Warrior is as bad a match as ever, Paladin can heal for years, and there is a very real threat you get run over by some of the Agro decks

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Freeze mage seems solid against the lock zoo.

I completely disagree about the Meta, I'm still seeing all sorts of different decks. Flamewreathed is a broken card it's true, and aggro shaman is a problem, but it's nothing like the old truly broken face hunter decks.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I agree that Freeze Mage just isn't great in this meta. Spent all day yesterday figuring that one out. Will probably switch to Druid or something as I dislike aggro decks. I don't particularly care about climbing the ladder, but it sure sucks ending up at 0 stars rank 20.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I think thing below is more broken than flamewreathed. I dropped flamewreathed from my deck because the tempo cost wasn't worth it when facing agro decks.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Whelp. The first 3-4 days of the expansion were glorious fun. That's over now.

First time I've ever seen Servant of Yogg Saron do anything good. I had 5 Shaman minions on the board, his board was empty, and his turn 5 play is Servant of Yogg Saron, which casts Brawl. Lol.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I feel like Flamewreathed almost needs to be Legendary, so you only have one to deal with. Sometimes I feel like I can deal with the first one, but the second one is usually invades my butthole. God forbid they get one off of an Evolution and don't even have to suffer the Overload costs.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why is it my opponents always get lethal off a 20-25% chance and I never do with a 50% or greater?!?

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Grim Patron is fucking annoying when you're playing a C'thun deck...delayed me from playing C'thun by like 4 turns.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I just had the most hilarious shenanigans with Anub'Arak and Brann'd Unearthed Raptors targeting Anub'Arak. Fun stuff. I love Journey from Below so much. If my board had the room I would have had 30 nerubians.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Wow, I am getting wrecked trying classes I want to get gold in...I should just whore myself out and shaman, but that is what I did last month.