Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
doomsayer/thing from below shaman is clever. I beat him by setting my hand up for a 6 warper evolve chain hoping for enough charge minions to kill his doomsayer.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I'm f2p with a small card pool, so Faerie Dragon and Power of the Wild has been the most successful for me so far

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
what the fuck was the point of nerfing druid burst when warlock and shaman can still do the exact same motherfucking goddamn thing? nothing but retards working at blizzard
Got to rank 5 with Handlock mostly because they can still do 14 damage from hand with a single minion out.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
8/0 with iceblock and fireball.

Not sure it's even possible to lose after you play your first iceblock.
I beat that with bash/upgrade war. Basically I outraced his fireball draw and since I could attack or bash each turn eventually he ran out of ice blocks until he was stuck top decking. Turn he got a fireball I just finished him off.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
what the fuck was the point of nerfing druid burst when warlock and shaman can still do the exact same motherfucking goddamn thing? nothing but retards working at blizzard
How is shaman and zoo burst at all the same thing? Druid was a two card combo from the hand that required zero board presence or set up other than simply drawing cards and having a clear shot to the face.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
How is shaman and zoo burst at all the same thing? Druid was a two card combo from the hand that required zero board presence or set up other than simply drawing cards and having a clear shot to the face.
Very true. They really didn't even care about druid burst. It's our new cards aren't being played!!! The only reason old UT hunter died(similar to new zoo) is because too many people were using one deck. They really don't give a shit about balance until one deck is used too much or their work is made harder in future expansions.

That's not to say zoo and aggro shammy aren't problems. And since there are more options, I dont see it changing. Gavin's right that this meta is already pretty shit.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If they cared about burst as a thing they might have hit roar also. I think they ostensible reason was more about design space and druid being overly defined by the combo. There's more than one way to play shaman and lock even if there are clearer best/most powerful lists. Playing druid without combo had become basically a joke, no matter how you built the decks.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've had a zoo lock do 18 damage from hand with zero minions on the board. and doomhammer/rockbiter doesn't really require any set up either.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
All those negs I got for bitching about people that don't leave when it's a guaranteed loss because they will lose the fatigue race for sure 100% no doubt? Here's what I'm fucking talking about. Shield Block/Molten Giant Warrior playing against my Bash/Upgrade. He waited till the very end to drop all his molten giants and then concede because next turn he was dead from fatigue while I sat at 100 life. Just... why? Why dude why? What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Why are you wasting both of our time? lol wtf? Like I'm going to get him to like 6 life and let him drop all his moltens before I get him into fatigue? Really? And even after I showed I wasn't going to do that he still stayed. I'm sorry, but no, fuck you lol. I'm not trying to be an asshole I just don't understand the concept of waiting until you're actually 1 second from dying and then conceding, knowing that's what is going to happen 10 turns before. I am shocked I woke up 12 hours after last playing Brawl and still 3-0'd with Warrior Upgrade/Bash (hadn't tried it yet, but had Warrior quest) against 3 different decks. It's cool people are trying different things still.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nice, just opened my 5th legendary(shaman legendary) in about 80 wotog packs; stark contrast to tgt when I got 1 legendary in about 60 packs.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
working the bugs out of a reno/c'thun/n'zoth warlock deck. works surprisingly well considering how greedy it is.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Metaltooth/mechwarper seems completely broken, turn three 40+ damage on board, thanks Blizz, another great idea.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So I have a run right now in arena that is 13-3 according to Decktracker. Some interesting bugs I've discovered using this program so far. I'm actually 9-1, but who's counting anyways? I'm going to hold the world record when I have my official decktracker stats as my best run being 16 wins baby. That's just how good I am.

Edit: What happened was I was just playing and it randomly decided my run was over after my 3rd win? It did that thing where it asks you to put in your prizes from the run and put me at 3-3, but I just ignored it so I could keep using the decktracker portion and it just kept letting me get more wins. There was no crash or reloading. Just started this run this morning. No idea what. The other two things that say fuckyoudecktrackerbug are different bugs I had.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The rng faggotry in this game does get pretty fucking old sometimes. Had just put down a solid N'Zoth turn against a dragon priest, and was well out of range of lethal. Or so I thought, until it turned out the two ysera cards he'd drawn were both awakens, and he had brann/corrupter in hand.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Nice Brawl Blizz rofl. I actually have a Hunter quest and I would never otherwise be able to complete Hunter quests easily. So A++. Still easy gold for everyone involved.

Edit: And now I'm facing Mechwarper/Clockwork Knight Priest. Mechwarpers everywhere.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
so I've been playing this game for like 2 years straight and this is by far the most dominate deck I've ever played. Most games I feel like there's just no way I can lose. Not sure what that says about this game but yeah wow. I know, only 50ish games so probably running good but still. r5 atm.

rrr_img_133692.jpg