Hearthstone

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Easiest new Hero yet, especially if you already have Amazon Prime(Twitch Prime is free if you have Amazon Prime)

EDIT Just need Blizzard to give me a reason to ever play Priest again.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Actually makes me want to get her less. Tons of people will have this one like Liandrin. I feel like fewer people jumped through the hoops to be murloc shaman overall, and fewer still in general for the ones you actually had to pay for. I feel like I very rarely ever see any other dopes who paid for Medivh like I did. But he's purpley and turns in to Ravens. FU Blizz.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure why you wouldn't do it tho, literally took me 2 minutes.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
You can get a free 30 day trial of Amazon Prime, which includes Twitch Prime, and you can get the Tyrande as part of it. You also get a free e-book through Amazon Prime (you'll get 2 if you get the September one now, and the October tomorrow). Plus 2 day shipping and all that jazz

I'm gonna sellout. If you do get this, and you want to hook a brother up, you get a free twitch sub with it. Hit me up if you don't actually watch twitch stuff much

Anyways people might as well get it since it's free at the moment.

Twitch Prime – Get free game loot every month, ad-free viewing, free channel subscription, plus loads more included with an Amazon Prime membership.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I can finally make some tier 1 decks, let's give them a whirl!

Secret Hunter, it's the new hotness! 2-7, absolutely shit draws, and 1 loss to a priest even.
Midrange Shaman, it's cancer, but it's also the best! 1-4, wrecked by control warrior, and zoolock of all things.
This is getting really annoying. How about some Yogg Druid? That's the other powerful deck right? 2-5, wrecked by a reno(?!) control warrior, a shaman, and a hunter, including 1 game where I completely drew upside down.

Fucking incredibly irritating, and I really don't play much because of it. It's just impossible to grind rank without TONS of time in this meta. I swear I've had like 3 win streaks of more than 3 wins all fucking month.

PS: My most hated card is Reno. God I hate him with the fire of a thousand suns. I've been killed by Reno with motherfuckers running 2 copies of things so many goddamn times. I can't wait for him to be gone.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
looks like its only available in like 5 countries. Lots of people are pissed.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
My first hero :D

Even if the others were easy to get, if it takes more than 2 minutes of my time or more then $0.99 then not worth!

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
PS: My most hated card is Reno. God I hate him with the fire of a thousand suns. I've been killed by Reno with motherfuckers running 2 copies of things so many goddamn times. I can't wait for him to be gone.

Reno is like barely in this meta, that's like hating on freeze mage.

Would get hero but...priest, so fuck that.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Worth more to me to show Blizzard how much the priest class sucks by not getting a free portrait for it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Eh, Priest will have its day again I'm sure. They are the Shaman from times before.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
One of the recent interviews made it sound like they have some good Priest cards coming in the expansion

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'd say giving them a new Hero is a pretty big hint.

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Yeah i expect some MASSIVE overcompensation in the next couple expacks for priest. The meta will be more ridiculous than ever when they get both great early game and legit board clears. Then add steal-your-shit cards like entomb on top of that and everyone will regret wanting priest in a better place than at the bottom of the shit-heap.

• 1Like

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I know they are not good but I like playing Priest. I just got the new Hero and played my Dragon Priest. It's really not terrible, it just needs a couple of really solid cards to be competitive I think.

• 1Like

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Thaurissan rotating out is a massive buff to Priest because it eliminates all the OTK decks they have 0 chance of ever beating.

• 1Like