Hearthstone

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Yogg still a faggot card. Just played against some shitty druid who played a 15 card Yogg, didn't kill himself, basically casted all beneficial spells for himself.

They should have moved the card to Wild and left it as is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also, I will find it hilarious if shaman continues to dominate the meta.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dust everything.

Recraft if meta determines it is worth it.

58M1txG.png

I doubt Shaman is just going to up and die, but they're taking a pretty savage hit. No more randomly winning the game on turn 2/3, and the increased cost on rockbiter means it's a lot harder to use it as removal in the early turns without losing tempo. If you aren't running totemic, your thing from below takes longer to discount.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well, freeze mage is damn near unplayable in wild since almost everyone is running eater of secrets to try (and fail) to counter secret pally.

• 1Like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Of course it will, Witchdoctor midrange doesn't need rockbiter, and Tuskar summoning any totem is fine for them. Regular midrange just runs feral wolves instead and shrugs it off.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Something supremely messed up with their patching system. Just a half hour ago, played a game on my phone where I definitely executed for only one mana. Checked my collection, none of the cards were changed. None of the cards that should have been nerfed were offering full dust value to dust.

Log onto my computer, get patched immediately, can dust my cards. If this kind of stuff is done client side with no enforcement server side(they didn't make my phone update to connect), that's REALLY fucking sloppy. And bad. Quite bad.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That shit's happened before. Had you updated on the phone at all?

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Im not going to dust anything and Yogg still fits its use in my druid deck so keeping it in. Druid is getting a ton of play from me now that it's primary auto-lose got nerfed into decency.

Slippery,

I'm still playing a variant of your druid deck and it's still a fucking blast. Deck is so powerful and two of it's worst matchups are now nerfed( Hunter and aggro shammy). Outside of a good aggro start and probably OTK Pally, it has few weaknesses so far.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It's an amazing deck that is a ton of fun for sure. I'm not sure why it's not more rampant on the ladder. I think it's because the Hearthstone streamers are under some retarded impression that Malygos is good in Druid (hint, it's awful). Running the Medivh stuff in that deck just makes it so consistent, with lots of different ways to win through a strong board.

Edit: Plus as a bonus it's not very reliant on Yogg, though I'd still try him for a while.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, Maly druid is what got me to rank 5 last season. I disenchanted everything except Yogg because even in his nerfed state he's still the only potential board clear druid has.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
How many of the games got won by Yogg though? That's kind of the thing. You win or lose based on the rest of the Druid stuff, Yogg just felt incredibly inconsistent and rarely used.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How many of the games got won by Yogg though? That's kind of the thing. You win or lose based on the rest of the Druid stuff, Yogg just felt incredibly inconsistent and rarely used.

Well considering how often I cast him as nothing more than a board wipe which he typically provided, and druid doesn't ordinarily get a board wipe, in that sense I'd say he won me a lot of games. And a couple times he just won the game outright by leaving me with a ridiculous board advantage.

• 1Like