Hearthstone

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
ok cool, so it's fixed now? I bought 90 total packs between amazon coins and pre-purchase, opened like 20 of them earlier, was just starting to do the rest now till I caught up on this thread.

also, famm, I saw you open like 3 legendaries in a 5 min span earlier.. were you just cracking packs super quick or did you hit a nice streak?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
you actually opened 2k packs?

Just dust em all and make more goldens or whatever, shit..

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
so, 90 packs
kazakus
knuckles
raza the chained
mayor noggenfogger
madam goya

I did ok on legendaries, but below average on golden rare/epics and epics in general.

• 1Like

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
33 packs from saved gold and I get Patches the Pirate (who is pretty cool but c'mon..)

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
65 packs total, 2x Wrathion and Don Han'Cho. Feelsbadman.jpg

Quite a few epics tho, and I'm now at 5K dust so I can make something good, once the meta starts to shake out.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
After a few game with a unrefined Dragon Priest where I just added a few new cards just because...well they're fucking new and why not. :p

Dragonfire Potions. It has been excellent for me, replaced the 2 Holy Nova and in about 10 games...I never missed the healing from Holy Nova, and the extra 3 damage is just awesome, sure it can affect some of my minions but hasn't been a big issue...trade off has always been worth it so far.

Draconid Operative. It replaced the two blackwing corruptors. First it's a dragon so synergize well with the deck obviously, and also isn't gonna be a target for Dragonfire Potion which I thought would be nice. Discover is a nice mechanic, you almost always end up with something useful. It has better stats too.

Wrathion. It replace priest of the feast. I drew between 1-5 cards...once was 1, and once was 5...the other were all 2-3...I think in my deck 2-3 will be the norm so it's a pretty good.

Deck isn't optimized by any means, just wanted to test these 3 cards since they were easy to fit without changing the entire deck.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
After a few game with a unrefined Dragon Priest where I just added a few new cards just because...well they're fucking new and why not. :p

Dragonfire Potions. It has been excellent for me, replaced the 2 Holy Nova and in about 10 games...I never missed the healing from Holy Nova, and the extra 3 damage is just awesome, sure it can affect some of my minions but hasn't been a big issue...trade off has always been worth it so far.

Draconid Operative. It replaced the two blackwing corruptors. First it's a dragon so synergize well with the deck obviously, and also isn't gonna be a target for Dragonfire Potion which I thought would be nice. Discover is a nice mechanic, you almost always end up with something useful. It has better stats too.

Wrathion. It replace priest of the feast. I drew between 1-5 cards...once was 1, and once was 5...the other were all 2-3...I think in my deck 2-3 will be the norm so it's a pretty good.

Deck isn't optimized by any means, just wanted to test these 3 cards since they were easy to fit without changing the entire deck.
Makes me wonder what you're keeping... Librarians and entombs? Not in this meta I don't think. This is my list:

Day1 MSG Dragonpriest - Hearthstone Decks

• 1Like

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
So are packs fixed yet? I want to open the remaining ones I got from the quests.

• 1Like

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Finally got the expansion here in the backwater EU, but no sweet +33% packs deal for us. Bought 70 packs with gold that had White eyes, Hobart and Wrathion (not a dragon, did not notice that before). Kinda feels on the low end of the curve but what can you do. Also, while 70 packs is no big sample RNG was not on my side with the common/rare cards. I'm actually missing at least one common entirely, several others having only one. For rares it seems I mostly got 4+ or 0-1. I guess I have to spend some dust to catch up after going through the special quests.

• 1Like

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
The auctioneer Jade turns are as degenerate as anything you'll ever see. Cripes.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
32 packs, only legendary was sergeant sally. Only got like 4 epics too, I fucking suck at pack opening

Unfortunately this is about the same rate as normal for me

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ha, I opened patches so I made a pirate rogue for shits and giggles and won my first three games handily. 3rd game against a jade druid actually winded up being close, but only because he got a miracle 4-5 spell yogg. Pirate rogue clearly op.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Got another legendary in my 19 compensation packs! Too bad it was a dupe Blackpaw.

I kinda want to try running pint sized potion with shadow word horror. 2 cards for a one-sided board clear aint bad, and neither card is completely useless without the other.

• 1Like